Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayorga Slaps The Ass of Shane Mosley's Girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't buy it because Mosley went for the two handed choke. wtf! Come on if that happened a right hand would have hit Mayorga. Two handed choke, hhaha come on

Comment

• I think they forgot that the presser wasn't on MTV.

Comment

• Comment

• Wait, the fight is this weekend, didn't even realize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Wait, the fight is this weekend, didn't even realize it.
            I only just realised it was due to your post. I had the impression it was about a month away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              DAAAMMMNN DUDE. Awesome find. Didn't think it would be that clear... He just flat out exposed the entire promotion and Mosley's team in the most casual way lol. Mayorga has to be somewhat dumb to not keep quiet but I guess he was getting so much criticism for something he was ASKED to do that he had to come clean at least to his people thinking it wouldn't get translated lol.

Shane looks pathetic though how he was up for all of it and even another man smacking his woman's ass to sell the fight. His gf has ghetto whore Jin Part 2 written all over her.
              mayorga isnt as dumb as he looks. he made up that excuse.
              he's a creep now. i use to get a kick out of him.

Comment

• how the **** is the PPV $50. theyre crazy.

Should be like $20 and that is even pushing it, the only reason its on PPV and not HBO/showtime standard is because they wont pickup a BS fight that nobody wants like this. Probably will get more money going PPV over ESPN, but sales will be super low, shane should have fought a mexican, atleast someone who has a base to buy PPV's.

Comment

• Mayorga is my guy.

Comment

• The always provoketive Mayorga sure knows how to promote a fight. I guess this is his precursor to what he plans to do to Mosley. And if he does slap Mosley's ass in the ring, he may just leave withthe girlfriend the way she was carrying on.

Comment

• mayorga needs to win this fight for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X