Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Go Face To Face in Mexico City!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Go Face To Face in Mexico City!

MEXICO CITY - WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto entered the danger zone, when he want face to face with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in his backyard and thousands of Mexican fans cheering on their man. Photos by Ernesto Perez - Hoganphotos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

This **** is finally happening, I'm so excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Now this is the example of an ex pac turd that jumped ship when he was knocked the fck out.

Notice how his account was created a few months after that.

I'm betting he thought about suicide hard all those months before realizing he could worship a new idol in bumlovin.

******ed as fck his only goal is to expose to the world how incredibly ****** he can be.

Comment

The battle lines have been drawn, and this time its WARRRR.. I cant wait!

Comment

Canelo towers over Cotto. The Irishman is going to put a beating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Boxing View Post
              They look about the same with alvarez being 1.5 inches taller. The last picture Cotto is bending and is a side pick. But still is better that Cotto is shorter because he will fight low on this fight and ut will be really hard for Canelo to anticipate the left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Boxing View Post
                Lol cotto isn't josesito lopez

Comment

Comment

This fight will be epic and end brutally

Comment

Working...
                    X