• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Probably **** talkers from NSB.
    Which one were you?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      Those guys just get milked like hell man......sold out Futbol matches between Mexico's B team and some salvadorian farmers finish 1-0 and those guys still don't get that they're getting ripped off...

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        Those guys just get milked like hell man......sold out Futbol matches between Mexico's B team and some salvadorian farmers finish 1-0 and those guys still don't get that they're getting ripped off...
        they're the nuyoricans of LA, bro.

Comment

All the nationalism on this board comes off so ghetto.

Comment

If Canelo was afraid of Cotto he would not have chased a fight with him for the last 3 years. If it was up to Canelo this fight would be happening much sooner. It's Cotto who put the fight off until November. Canelo has been a pro since he was a 15 year old kid and he has no fear of Cotto or any opponent. Mexican boxing fans love Canelo and to say they don't is just stupid. They come to see him fight by the thousands. Do you really think Canelo makes the big bucks because he is not popular in Mexico???? You are from Puerto Rico and that's fine. Do you have to be so absurdly bias? I wish the fight was much sooner so I wouldn't have to read all this BS from the worst of the Cotto fans. I look forward to the fight and I think Canelo is going to beat Cotto very easily.

Comment

I'd love to see this video.

Also, who would be "shook" by Cotto? The guy quit like a b against Margarito, was outboxed by Trout, and beat up by a little Manny. And his performance against May is so overrated.

Please guys. When is the last time Cotto beat someone of note? A broke down Sergio? Please

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                OP be like:
                LOL. Good shyt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  If he really got booed and Cotto got praised, it just tells you Mexicans aren't biased like the Ricans are.
                  Cotto was cheered in Mexico.

And these Ricans talk about Mexicans being biased, and how Mexicans hate on Puerto Rico when it's the other way around! LMAO. This proves that Mexicans are the real fans of this great sport. Can't say the same about the Ricans, they always root for their own, or make excuses. .. straight Biased

Comment

Working...
                  X