No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Go Face To Face HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Go Face To Face HUGE Gallery

LOS ANGELES - Tickets for the highly anticipated showdown between WBC and Ring ****zine Middleweight World Champion Miguel Cotto and former two-time Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez will go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday, Aug. 25 at 10:00 a.m. PT.

Tickets are priced at $2,000, $1,750, $1,250, $650, $350 and $150, not including applicable service charges, and can be purchased at the Mandalay Bay box office, ticketmaster.com, mandalaybay.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling (800) 745-3000. Ticket orders are limited to four per person. [Click Here To Read More]

"I think I'm phukked" - Cotto

Comment

Cool thanks I was waiting to see these, I missed the live event.

For What I can see this is as much 50/50 as it can be. Even though Canelo is known to be stronger and a bit faster, Cotto is the better boxer and experience too.

Cotto vs Mosley but the other way around. Cool!

Comment

Man, Cotto looks tiny in comparison. I might change my pick from TKO Canelo to flat out KO.

Comment

Not slick enough. Not enough shoulder rolling.

I'll pass. Mayweather Berto it is

Comment

Doesn't seem to be much of a size difference aside from the jacket Canelo is wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Doesn't seem to be much of a size difference aside from the jacket Canelo is wearing.
              this, i imagined canelo much bigger than cotto

Comment

Warrr Canelo!!!

Comment

Good matchup for sure, people are def Gonna get their money's worth!!! Height difference is not as bad as I thought

Comment

the whole promotion is nothing but a charade by a couple of catchweight charlatans pretenders posers and primma donnas

Comment

Working...
                    X