Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Hits LA For Canelo Kickoff Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Hits LA For Canelo Kickoff Presser

Los Angeles, CA- WBC and Ring ****zine lineal middleweight champion Miguel Cotto landed in Los Angeles, California for the kick off of the 4 city press tour of his highly anticipated mega fight against Mexican Superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. The first stop of the Cotto vs. Canelo tour will be held at Hollywood & Highland Center and will be open to the public . Fan arrival is at 3:00pm and press conference starts at 5:00pm. [Click Here To Read More]

Going for the underdog, A-side and the veteran. Whoop that Ginger, Cotto!

Comment

war cotto make some Ginger-Chicken Soup

Comment

cotto looks scared it's like he's saying what am i doing here

Comment

cotto is not the underdog this fight is 50/50 in the polls

Comment

yea because a white freckle red head is so scary give me a break cotto has been in with more dangerous foes canelo don't scare anybody

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              yea because a white freckle red head is so scary give me a break cotto has been in with more dangerous foes canelo don't scare anybody
              Shut your maricon ass, puzzy. You're a bytch like Kneeguel.

WTF is this fruitcake doing with a pink phone case??? Maricon.

Can't wait... Kneeguel is about to get another Margarito/Pacman beating.

War Taino GOD Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                cotto is not the underdog this fight is 50/50 in the polls
                People are leaning for Canelo because of his supposed strenght and youth but fail to see all the advantages Cotto has over him. **** Mosley is saying cotto wins and that Cotto is stronger than Canelo so if that is the case Canelo will only have youth on his side.

Styles make fights this is a mismatch and people expecting a war will be greatly disappointed. Cotto will dominate him and that is not the homer in me that is the fan that watches both styles and see a Canelo that has holes in his game the size of texas. Flat footed, open for left hooks, bad defence, low volume of punches and one dimensional

Comment

Just like Mayweather-Pacquiao this has a clear favorite and his name is Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Cotto always looks so skinny when he has clothes on.

Comment

Working...
                    X