No announcement yet.

How would Lara Floyd play out at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Lara Floyd play out at 154?

No doubt Lara outboxes and stops floyd late. Gennady trashes Lara EASILY but floyd has NEVER faced anyone during their prime, let alone a black slick boxer. Gennady DOMINATED Monroe who is a black MASTER BOXER better and stronger than Lara in his prime. If Maidana beat floyd twice in the eyes of many, no doubt Lara beats him easy.

Comment

Lara is tony once he gets touched.

Comment

lara outslicks him badly, it'll look like an oil spill

Comment

I'm not sure where Lara got this reputation that he's good, he's not. He beat Angulo and trout who have proven to be nothing. His best performance was against the punisher, which I thought he won. Somewhere along the line he decided he hates being hit and has become unwatchable, along with being ineffective.

Comment

114-114 CJ Ross

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I'm not sure where Lara got this reputation that he's good, he's not. He beat Angulo and trout who have proven to be nothing. His best performance was against the punisher, which I thought he won. Somewhere along the line he decided he hates being hit and has become unwatchable, along with being ineffective.
              I don't know, Lara is a tough guy to beat

Comment

Lara's punch arsenal is too "mechanical" if I could put it that way, Mayweather would figure it out. Floyd can still win taking the aggressive role because his arsenal is vastly superior to Lara's.

Early rounds favor Lara because of the size difference though.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Lara's punch arsenal is too "mechanical" if I could put it that way, Mayweather would figure it out. Floyd can still win taking the aggressive role because his arsenal is vastly superior to Lara's.

Early rounds favor Lara because of the size difference though.
                  I think Lara hits harder than we give him credit for and he has a sharp jab, at 154 I think he gives Floyd a tough one.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I think Lara hits harder than we give him credit for and he has a sharp jab, at 154 I think he gives Floyd a tough one.
                    I think Lara could match or beat Floyd in speed on their straight left/right at 154. Lara having enough power to easily get Floyd's respect is something I wouldn't disagree on.

Mayweather puts on a boxing clinic in my opinion because he won't ever have to worry about a bum rush or Lara turning into a swarmer to win a round, that's not Lara. Floyd will have the comfort of knowing he's in a strictly "boxing" fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X