Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: If Mayweather Fights On, I'll Be in The Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

line the peasants in a straight line. no pushing please.

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
      People keep talkin about Thurman fighting better competition. Its not that simple. Nobody wants to fight Thurman because they know he's a beast. Plus you have to consider the timing if other guys already have fights scheduled, etc...That's not his fault.

To be real, the competition needs to step up and fight Thurman. I don't hear nobody callin him out.
      porters dad said they want the fight. no excuses for thurman to not push to get that fight made now
      Last edited by Boxing lives; 08-20-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

berto was asked if he would beat floyd and he said yes. lets not get ahead of ourselves. thurman should have said "if floyd is able to get passed berto" i'll be in the mix "if i grow a pair and fight porter"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman (26-0, 22KOs) will continue to pursue a possible fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs), who holds the WBC/WBA 'super' championships.

Mayweather is back on September 12th, when he defends his titles against former champion Andre Berto at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight is being pushed as the final bout of Mayweathers' pro career.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          It is official, Thurman is Khan 2.0

Will somebody please tell these clowns to.....

1) stop reading their own press
          2 get off their fat, entitled, ass
          3) beat somone with a pulse and force the fight, instead of sitting there begging like a fool

" I think, I want, I deserve..... " sounds like a shht gameplan to me.

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
            All these guys are chasing Floyd but they keep fighting bums. These guys need to step it up if they want to stand out. Sadly I won't be surprised when Thurman fights another Collazo type this fall.
            BINGO !

Thanks cake ^^

Comment

Originally posted by damian War View Post
              line the peasants in a straight line. no pushing please.

Comment

Working...
              X