Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 168 lbs/12 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After tonight you have to believe GGG takes Ward's head off.

Comment

• After last night. Ward wins at 168 even at 164 or 160 if he could make it. Too bad we will never see it.

Comment

• Don't need the Brook fight to tell us what is obvious for any objective fan to see. Ward is a stylistic nightmare for GGG. Can fight on the outside with outstanding defense and can also tie him up and pepper him with shots on the inside. On top of this he is also the bigger man. That spells a mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
          After last night. Ward wins at 168 even at 164 or 160 if he could make it. Too bad we will never see it.
          Maybe we will, maybe GGG moves up and Ward agrees to go toe to toe until one man falls.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
            Don't need the Brook fight to tell us what is obvious for any objective fan to see. Ward is a stylistic nightmare for GGG. Can fight on the outside with outstanding defense and can also tie him up and pepper him with shots on the inside. On top of this he is also the bigger man. That spells a mismatch.
            Golovkin is a stylistic nightmare for Ward. Ward will have no room to breathe with Golovkin constantly in his chest.

Comment

• I'd favor Ward, who's not only highly skilled, but also much bigger (6'1"). That said, he would not stop Golovkin. Golovkin could very well stop him. I see Ward by decision with more hugging than fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                I'd favor Ward, who's not only highly skilled, but also much bigger (6'1"). That said, he would not stop Golovkin. Golovkin could very well stop him. I see Ward by decision with more hugging than fighting.
                I don't think Ward will get the opportunity to clench often, GGG will just push him off and land inside shots to the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  After tonight you have to believe GGG takes Ward's head off.
                  So you believe because g string (a middleweight) got a throw in the towel stoppage vs a welterweight (Brook) that = takes Ward's head off? Do you post for shock value or are you really this ignorant?

Comment

I don't think Ward will get the opportunity to clench often, GGG will just push him off and land inside shots to the body.
                    Ward isn't gonna get the opportunity nat all. Team g string flat out won't let g string fight Ward.

Comment

GGG is a favorite anywhere.
                      The poll says you're full of shyte!

Comment

Working...
                      X