• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Ward fighting sparring partner sparring partners on under card

GGG fighting in title unification on PPV main event

GGG cherry-picking doe
    Ward would leave Golovkin and Lemieux's **** cherries prolapsed on the same night. Ward breaks Golovkin's will and then his soul. He makes him quit this sport. Golovkin is too cowardly to face the biggest challenge of his career. He realizes his entire career has been a media facade. He doesn't want to face the truth. The truth will leave Golovkin broken and alone.

Andre Ward will break Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

I think it was thaboxingvoice ask his trainer last week if he is fighting on Cotto vs Canelo Undercard and Hunter was like "WTF?" that was his first time hearing that so yeah I'm going to say this is 100% Bull**** As Well! I guess people just wanted to bash Ward today so they start a thread using probably the worse Boxing Source on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        I think it was thaboxingvoice ask his trainer last week if he is fighting on Cotto vs Canelo Undercard and Hunter was like "WTF?" that was his first time hearing that so yeah I'm going to say this is 100% Bull**** As Well! I guess people just wanted to bash Ward today so they start a thread using probably the worse Boxing Source on the Internet
        yea he said that was the first he heard of that. hopefully we do see ward in tha undercard big time exposure that he needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Ward would leave Golovkin and Lemieux's **** cherries prolapsed on the same night. Ward breaks Golovkin's will and then his soul. He makes him quit this sport. Golovkin is too cowardly to face the biggest challenge of his career. He realizes his entire career has been a media facade. He doesn't want to face the truth. The truth will leave Golovkin broken and alone.

Andre Ward will break Gennady Golovkin.

It gets dumber every day around here

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post

It gets dumber every day around here
            Gennady Golovkin is a coward.

Comment

i've been saying for years that ward has become the ultimate cherry picker. just look at his actions since winning the super six. he made his promoter give him a 2 million guarantee but then refused to fight good opponents so he couldn't get on hbo. he tried to figth truax, periban, sartison. now he has that same guarantee but he can get those same crappy opponents in the ring with roc nation. paul smith, periban...and ggg whos fighting in back to back unification fights is ducking because he won't move up? ward won't even fight anyone in his own division.

Comment

This the 2nd mediocre fighter in a row Ward has been matched into. Are all the Hunter trained boxers cherry pickers like Khan has become? Ward should be fighting top 10 world rated 168 pounders if he expects to get his high pound for pound rating and his respect back. Some Ward fans knock the guys GGG is fighting but GGG is fighting another champion. GGG fights three times for every time Ward fights. Ward could be fighting some very good super middleweights instead of some guy nobody ever heard of. He is no longer champion so I guess he has no obligation to fight top contenders and he can fight all the average fighters he wants to.

Comment

Lmao... Man has andre Ward fallen off...

Ward is clearly an idiot... Sued goossen because he thought he was holding him back.. Under goossen Ward was heavily televised since day one, undefeated p4p champ, super six winner, hbo deal with an announcing gig to boot.. And basically had him on the verge of being a true superstar with wins over froch and dawson... But that wasn't good enough for Ward, who sued, and is now fighting on BET or undercards vs lame opponents...

Ward wasted his best days in the sport by being greedy

Comment

what a terrible fight.ward already had his tune up fight against smith.ward needs to fight kovalev theres nothing left at super middleweight.

Comment

I am not a huge Ward fan, but Ward stays Ward no matter what, i have to give him that. Fighting in Court or fighting bums on BET, Wards irrelevance is AS SOLID AS A ROCK.

Comment

Working...
                      X