Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone explained what happened to margarito eye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone explained what happened to margarito eye?

I thought I heard he broke his orbital bone against pac. You can literally see it eight after it happens as marg takes an unusual step back and retreats with a high guard temporarily... and his fave which usually never looks marked up after pu ishment IMMEDIATELY turned red and puffy.

But this has happened dozens prolly hundreds of time in combat sports over the past decade and I can't remember a boxer having basically what I've heard amounts to a fake eye?

Did he suffer a detached retina too? Why does he have that funny looking distorted eyeball now clearly different from his "normal" eye?

pacquiao happened to margaritos eye. it was arguably pacs best performance it was right at the height of the pac man ped drama "whether u think he used ped or not dont matter he was still never the same since" it was his last great performance he was never the same fighter since. i mean there is the oscar fight as well but oscar was drained and done and margo was never the same after getting caught with hand wraps "whether u think he cheated or not he still was never the same afterward not even kinda" but in my opinion it was still pacs best performance. then cotto came in and pretty much finished the eye off.
    Last edited by Cinci Champ; 08-16-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

karma......

Comment

But what specific injury happened to his eye?

Comment

Heh damn no one?

Comment

8oz gloves happened. That s**t would never of happened with 10's.

Comment

Broken orbital bone. I believe he had a injury after the Mosley fight too and then after the Pac battering, he took on Cotto in a very ill advised fight. So that made things worse.

Comment

It happens when you block punches with your face.

Comment

freak injury.

the muscle got stuck in between the fracture. made it much worse.

pac was a beast that night.

little guys beat big guys all the time but the way pac did it slugging it out was special. duran type stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    8oz gloves happened. That s**t would never of happened with 10's.
                    meh....

marg fought 8 oz most his career.

just got caught with a fluke punch.

9 out of 10 pac lands that punch and his bone doesnt fracture.

99 in 100 his muscle doesnt get stuck in that fracture.

Comment

Working...
                    X