Floyd talks about how Rogers health influenced his retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Only thing that influenced Floyd's retirement is this man:

Khan catches Floyd like that once and it's game over Cherryweather.

Comment

• Mayweather is 38 and he has been fighting since he was 6 years old. He has enough money to be rich for a few hundred lifetimes. He shouldn't need a reason to retire at his age. If he wants to retire then good for him. It's the intelligent thing to do and he had a great career. I wish Hopkins and Jones would retire while they still have good health and sharp minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
        Works every time

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          roger mayweather can hardly talk.

this is a guy in his 50's. his 50's. people in their 50's should be able to talk.

this is what professional boxing does to people. this is what the accumulation of thousands of punches to the head in the gym and in professional fights will do to you.

take a good look at roger mayweather doing his best to try and talk, and failing. this is a man in his 50's.
          It's not just boxing or head trauma that causes this.

A healthy 30 year old can be affected by alzheimers/demetia

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Really? Roger was convicted of battery-strangulation on a female and it's not that long ago.

Here he is threatening to beat up some female after getting pepper sprayed for apparently aggressively hitting on them:

Yea i think id want to fight someone too if they pepper sprayed me

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Only thing that influenced Floyd's retirement is this man:

Khan catches Floyd like that once and it's game over Cherryweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                Dont tell me u havent seen in this forum ppl form yall fanbase making fun of freddies parkinson.. You gonna deny it? Im not saying it was you tho, the world doesnt revolve around you.
                Sad but true, moral of the story is don't mock disabilities or peoples health conditions.

Personally I don't care about those *******s who can laugh at that but then show sympathy for something when it happens to their favourite side.

Comment

• I could tell roger was slowing down around the time of the Cotto fight and a lil before....the mitt work was slowing down and their would be times you could see Floyd's frustration

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    where you find that pic of "Old Bones" joe brown

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      where you find that pic of "Old Bones" joe brown
                      lol,you know your boxing i see

Comment

Working...
                      X