Kevin Kelley: Kell Brook will take over after Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Khan's ducking this Brock chap.

Comment

Whoever can conquer Garcia, Thurman, and throw in a Broner/khan for the hype of the name and fight, and go through those guys undefeated, is our next superstar. But I think danny G could do it and break the Machine again, + he's kinda puerto rican, lol. Danny is my choice to take the crown or Broner (lol) he keeps things interesting and fun. + since its so easy to "cherrypick" your way to a great record, it should be easily done, since mayweather did it

Comment

Kelley might need a catscan.

Brook has shown a certain level of skill & excellence thus far, but the opposition he's faced to show that skill & excellence is far below one would expect of the next top dog so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          It's a shame there's been no push for Brook vs Pacquiao from either side as they're #2 and #3 in the division IMO. I don't think Hearn believes in Brook as much as he should.
          There's a reason he fought bums for ten years

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            There's a reason he fought bums for ten years
            Hearn hasn't been his promoter for 10 years

Comment

I agree because fighting the likes of Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Chaves, that 0 will never be in danger

Comment

Kell Brook hasn't done anything in his career to suggest that. No special performance, no monumental wins. He's done Jack ****. His professional resume is slightly better than mine and hrs been boxing for a decade, I've never had a pro fight in my life.

Comment

Dont agree with what he said but my story about Kevin Kelley is for my bachelor party we went to vegas the weekend he fought Barrera and saw him in the elevator the morning of the fight. Little guy and told him good luck, got some photos, and the moment he stepped out we all said he doesnt stand a chance and had a laugh.

Seeing him just brings back a good memory but no hes wrong here. To many boxers coming up right now to think hes the best of the lot.

Comment

Kell Brook is a good fighter but he is not taking over and running boxing. He is 29 years old and has been a pro 11 years so he has probably peaked and won't get much better. Spence is 25 and got a late start in the pros and turned pro at 22. I think Spence could beat Brook today. As Spence gets better and Brook gets older Spence will beat him easier and easier in my opinion. How in the hell does an English world welterweight champ run boxing I'd like to know? He can run his own career and that's it. Other than that he won't run ****. No boxer runs boxing including Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      I heard Khan's ducking this Brock chap.
                      Khan is going to fight Brook all right. He just won't fight him now. He will fight Brook later. Much later. Much much later. 2018 sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                      X