Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz in Beast Mode For Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    Santa Cruz is a pawn

Short notice or not, full training camp or short, he'll suffer the same fate. A loss at the hands of a superior fighter.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Mares gets his ass whipped by a "pawn"

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      I'm going to laugh my ass off when Mares gets his ass whipped by a "pawn"

Admitting Leo's pawn status?

Can't wait till the morning after, you might need to change your name to Mares Jr.

Comment

Admitting Leo's pawn status?

Can't wait till the morning after, you might need to change your name to Mares Jr.

Mares was good at one point. Unfortunately he's not the fighter he once was. It's Leo's time now. Feel free to jump on Leo's bandwagon after he annihilates your boy.

Look at the bright side, Santa Cruz is going to knock that goofy looking eye straight. Mares might even thank him after words.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Mares was good at one point. Unfortunately he's not the fighter he once was. It's Leo's time now. Feel free to jump on Leo's bandwagon after he annihilates your boy.

Look at the bright side, Santa Cruz is going to knock that goofy looking eye straight. Mares might even thank him after words.

so now you're admitting to Leo, the pawn, simply having a shot at beating Abner because of his descent in the sport? Keep em coming compa, I love a good laugh.

Abner and his goofy eyed self will make Cruz look foolish. Mares will give Leo something to twitch about, am I right? I have to hand it to you, that post made me laugh doe.

Comment

Best of luck to both guys !

A long time coming, this one.

My boy got this.

WAR Mares !

Comment

so now you're admitting to Leo, the pawn, simply having a shot at beating Abner because of his descent in the sport? Keep em coming compa, I love a good laugh.

Abner and his goofy eyed self will make Cruz look foolish. Mares will give Leo something to twitch about, am I right? I have to hand it to you, that post made me laugh doe.

I've said all along that Mares isn't the fighter he once was after he got KO'd by Gonzalez so I don't know where you're getting all this "now you're admitting" stuff from.

Gonzalez started it and Santa Cruz is going to finish it. This won't be a quick KO like the Gonzalez fight. Santa Cruz is going to brutally punish him round after round until the inevitable happens. It's Leo's time. You'll realize this after Santa Cruz destroys your boy.

Comment

War Mares!

And I'd like to see Leo's dad vs Ruben Guerrero or Floyd Sr.

Comment

I'm rooting for Mares but I think that Santa Cruz takes this.

Comment

hope mares ko's him and then goes back down to 122,mares is too small to be fighting at 126

Comment

they say power comes from the legs...

little stick legs aint hurting mares

Comment

Working...
                      X