Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done!!!! would be a dream for me

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
      he never gives free stuff, i was pointing out the obvious.
      I could careless about the "chance" to visit him, ill let larry make 100 accounts and see if he gets lucky. He deserves it.
      He gave away a VIP trip to the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

It's such a shiiiiiiiiiit fight that I doubt anybody would even bother to fill out the questionnaire to try and win tickets for this steaming pile of excrement of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          He gave away a VIP trip to the Pacquiao fight.
          thought the only getting a free ticket was ronda??? when did that happened?

Comment

I think there just testing the old saying 'cant give it away', my guess is they cant...

Comment

LOL as great as Floyd is in the ring..I mean seriously did Pacquiao out-boxing him really kill his confidence this much to have to take this fight?...

Triple G and Thurman were out there...he tarnished his legacy with this fight beyond repair... nobody will consider Floyd ATG..this fight actually put the focus right back on his cherry-picking and challenge-avoidance
              Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 08-11-2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

People are crazy to say that this is a bad fight. I'm a big Mayweather fan and I'm betting on Berto. I'm going back and forth on whether or not to bet a grand on the fight, but I'm definitely betting against Mayweather on this one. If Mayweather win, I'm happy because I'm a fan, but if he loses, it's even better.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  LOL as great as Floyd is in the ring..I mean seriously did Pacquiao out-boxing him really kill his confidence this much to have to take this fight?...

Triple G and Thurman were out there...he tarnished his legacy with this fight beyond repair... nobody will consider Floyd ATG..this fight actually put the focus right back on his cherry-picking and challenge-avoidance

Kid got jokes.

Comment

LMFAO @ cats mad about a Mayweather fight free prize. This is why Mayweather gets the big bucks. His contests pissing ppl off. How many can say they got that impact?

Comment

I live in Vegas I'm good, I won't even be watching. Give me the option of the cash value, and id take that instead

Comment

Working...
                      X