No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McDonnell-Kameda II, Dirrell-Rubio on 9/6, Quillin Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Do you have a fear of rematches? Kameda earned this rematch.
    He didn't earn anything for it other than having it on a contract. It's not like McDonnell got his WBO belt which was originally on the line until it got vacated for some ****** reason. I want to see McDonnell fighting for more belts and moving up divisions not wasting his career on rematches he clearly won with nothing to earn from it.

He'll beat Kameda again and it will be even clearer this time. Rematch should have been in the UK too.

Comment

Kameda/McDonell was my fight of the year so far so I'm stoked.

Would have preferred a different opponent for both then build up the rematch but i love it anyway

Good card

Comment

Dirrell/Rubio is horrible. I'm hoping Quillin dropping out means we can get Quillin/Jacobs next. Let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
          Dirrell/Rubio is horrible. I'm hoping Quillin dropping out means we can get Quillin/Jacobs next. Let's see.
          Near the end they said he might be on the september 12th afternoon card

Comment

Realistically McDonnell should be IBF, WBO & WBA regular champion right now, but as Kameda's WBO belt wasn't on the line & IBF politics robbed him he's not. If the WBO title had been on the line then TK would have been in his rights to request a rematch, but it wasn't. JM should of told him to rotate & gone on a Payano hunt!

Comment

You would expect McDonnell to be getting a better purse. He doesn't seem to have a lot of options available to him. First fight was competitive so I have no objection to the rematch. Getting Kameda over to the UK would be difficult with the PBC machine behind him.

Dog Dirrell should beat Rubio.

Quillin and Jacobs need to fight each other.

Comment

Working...
              X