No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Confirms Berto Clash on 9/12, MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Confirms Berto Clash on 9/12, MGM Grand

It didn't carry even a smidgen of the impact of the last time he made a major announcement to confirm his next fight, but Floyd Mayweather has finally broken silence on boxing's worst kept secret.

The World welterweight champ and pound-for-pound king will return to the ring on September 12, when he will face former welterweight titlist Andre Berto at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event will air live on Showtime Pay-Per-View, marking the last of a six-fight deal Mayweather inked with the network back in 2013.

Select undercard bouts will be formally announced by the Showtime team in the very near future, although at least two fights have already been hotly rumored to land on the show.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-04-2015, 04:15 PM.

https://instagram.com/p/5-daLpD2ut/

Comment

He's really fighting Berto on PPV

Comment

Return of the best!!!

Im buying

Comment

Ppv? Numbers might be kinda bad. I just wanna see if he goes for 50. But in b4 more tears About TBE having one easy fight in 10 years

Comment

thats just sad

Comment

Originally posted by MentalZero View Post
              Floyd Mayweather's facebook page:
              "September 12, 2015 number 49. Come be part of the history. Book your hotel and flights now."

Can't embed image as i need 15 posts, but would appreciate someone else embedding.
              Your thread is misleading. He hasn't confirmed Berto at all, just that he will be fighting on September 12.

Comment

**** it ill buy lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Ppv? Numbers might be kinda bad. I just wanna see if he goes for 50. But in b4 more tears About TBE having one easy fight in 10 years
                  Heres 1 and the only that matters to me

Comment

weak ****

Berto's going to get schooled worse than Canelo did.

Comment

Working...
                    X