Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG's been looking unbeatable lately, but I think Lemieux has what it takes to exploit any weaknesses he may have in his game. Whenever GGG gets hit more times than he would have liked, he tends to get unorganized and vulnerable, kind of like Kostya Tszyu when Hatton rushed him. This is evident in his fight with Kassim Ouma, where Ouma disrupted his game and made him look sloppy, only difference is Ouma didn't have the power to hurt GGG.

The best chance Lemieux has of winning is to jump on GGG early and throw non-stop bombs like Lamon Brewster did in the first round against Andrew Golota, if he gives GGG too much respect then it will be a short night for him. However, if GGG takes his best shots and shakes it off, then his corner might as well throw in the towel.

Comment

I am seeing no buzz on social media sites about this fight and barely a blip on this message board, which is essentially the home base of GGG fan club. This fight might have attracted 1 million views if it was on regular HBO. On PPV, it likely won't sell more than 50,000 PPVs and definitely won't break 100,000.
      WTF, it's on PPV? How the hell did I miss that detail.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Yeahhhhhh boyyyyyyyy. Can't wait.

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        I am seeing no buzz on social media sites about this fight and barely a blip on this message board, which is essentially the home base of GGG fan club. This fight might have attracted 1 million views if it was on regular HBO. On PPV, it likely won't sell more than 50,000 PPVs and definitely won't break 100,000.
        LMFAO!!!!!!!

By god the amount of buggin in that comment, I can't even.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          how is this poll that one sided ? lemiuex is dangerous and GGG has alotta holes in his defense
          GGG does everything better than Lemieux. I wouldn't pick a guy based on a puncher's chance.

Comment

Really smart balloon up for the most important fight of his life.

Comment

GGG is one of the greatest ever.

Because of this, at least Lemiuexs bravery stuns me. This is a great fight.

Comment

If this fight does more than 250k I'll be surprised. Numbers shouldn't be too bad for his first PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post

Wow, Lemieux's a LHW! Again we don't know the cirumstances to these weigh ins - did they just drain for it or if they fully clothed or just had a meal, ect.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post

"GGG needs to move up doe".........

Comment

Working...
                      X