Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Kane showing more heart!

Comment

• This is a good fight. Okane needs to be careful about punching below the belt

Comment

• I was at the Stevens fight, this dude puts a great effort every time.

Comment

• It's so nice to not have commercials between rounds.

Comment

• All systems are go for us UK folks. Boxnation is live!

Comment

• Just baught GGG vs David Lemieux, because....

I am a boxing fan and this promises to deliver.... Viloria vs Roman Gonzalez also promises to deliver....

I don't understand why so many boxing fans seem so polarized about their favorite boxers to the extreme criticism of their potential opponents.....
              This sport should be much bigger than it is.... If fans would be relistic about the talent pools and give across the board support where it is deserved, this sport would be growing.... But what I mostly see is splintered support for fractional agendas....

I like Ward and GGG, shocking isn't it ??? I liked Mayweather and Manny, blasphemous right ???

This is not a either/or situation... We are not buying new car's here and can't afford to buy more than one.... It's flavors of food, it all taste good.... It's channels on the radio...
              We have the whole radio, not 3 or 4 channels.... Life is to short, so enjoy while you can....

Comment

• is there a link to this fight anywhere? thanks!

Comment

• O'Kane lacks power

Comment

• Guys ain't foolin' around.

Irishman seems to have caught his bearings after that bad first round.

Comment

• Johnson's best punch is his uppercut he really plants and shoots it tends to smack more with his other punches

Comment

Working...
                      X