• cant wait for it!

Comment

• Can anyone PM me a solid hbo link can't stand boxnation

Much obliged

Comment

• Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
        WAY ahead of ya!

WAR GGG!!!!
        Tonight is gonna be so entertaining man (Chocolatitos fight is gonna be very interesting too). This fight will be one of the CLASSIC ALL TIME GREATS, one of those fights that people talk and remember forever. I just feel so privileged/excited to be able to watch this in my time. It is an explosive matchup that has FOTY winner written all over it. ALL TITLES ON THE LINE TOO! WAR GENNADYYY!!!!!!! LETS GO ****!!!!! THERE WILL BE SO MUCH VIOLENCE, I WILL GO BERSERK LOL. MOST BRUTAL FIGHT IN BOXING HISTORY.

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
        I ordered mine a few days ago, and watched the countdown a couple of times. I think I'm going to do some light roadwork and shadowboxing in a bit. Maybe combine the two and hope people are watching me. It's a beautiful day outside. The air is fresh and the sun is out. It's a great time to be alive.
        Im the same way sometimes lol.

It is brother, it is. Be safe and enjoy your night!! It's gonna be a fun one! XD

Comment

• golovkin is gonna destroy lemiux

Comment

• Not long now. Enjoying some boxing on Sky Sports at the moment before the big one. Also looking forward to seeing Luis Ortiz and Chocolatito

Comment

• Gennadys gloves for tonights fight

Comment

• WE LOVE YOU GENNADY!!!! We will always support you!! Damn Im getting emotional and nervous lol.. Come on Gennady..

Comment

• F***************CCKK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

WE LOVE YOU GENNADY!!!! We will always support you!! Damn Im getting emotional and nervous lol.. Come on Gennady..
                    What's your prediction?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      What's your prediction?
                      Golovkin KOs him the 4th round with a body shot.

Yours?

Comment

Working...
                      X