Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go straight to the Video Trading Block first chance you get and it'll probably be up.

Download time won't take long because this mismatch will likely last less than 5 rounds.

Comment

• you can't miss it for a kid's football game brah thats weak af.
      call in sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        I'm going to watch my buddy's son play football tomorrow night as he has a game here in California. So that means I'm gonna miss the fight. Im wondering if I should still order it though and record it and just stay off the web so I don't know the results. On the other hand I'm 98% positive ggg is gonna win by KO as usual.

What should I do?
        surf the web check out the nsb poll thread well keep you up to date

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          time to call in sick on your buddy's son's football game
          This. F.ck that football game

Comment

I'm going to watch my buddy's son play football tomorrow night as he has a game here in California. So that means I'm gonna miss the fight. Im wondering if I should still order it though and record it and just stay off the web so I don't know the results. On the other hand I'm 98% positive ggg is gonna win by KO as usual.

What should I do?
            I'm going to be on an overnight flight to the west coast myself and will probably miss it. I'm 99.9% sure GGG is going to win so I'm just going to watch the KO on my phone Sunday morning.

Comment

• Sounds like youre really sick to me Don, Dr. Beer advises you to stay home and watch the fight.

Drink lots of alcohol to kill the germs.

Comment

• it'll be uploaded by the time you get home. Or maybe you can still catch the tail end of it.

I'm going to a wedding. Gonna check the results on here afterwards and might see it that same night or the next day

Comment

• Unfortunately I can tell you from a lot of experience in missing fights for other stuff. As long as when you watch it, you don't know who won, it really isn't too bad.

That being said, if I were you and I could get out of that game, I would definitely do that. I'd have to go to my kid's game but not a friend's kid's game.

Comment

• I've been committed to going to the game for like the last month. His son is off in college and this is the last time he'll be out in Cali this season so I can't miss it. Plus I'm taking the fam. I ****ed up a month ago when I committed without realizing the date...

Comment

What should I do?
                      [B]Get your head checked first, GGG will lose via KO or TKO to Lemieux [/B

Comment

Working...
                      X