Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you carry guns to the ring you should be confident. Lemieux knows he can knock anyone out with one single punch....that makes him confident.

Comment

• They both seem very confident. It comes down to who is the better fighter and that is GGG in my opinion. GGG is a better boxer, a slightly harder puncher and has a much better chin. He will knock Lemieux out early in a war. Lemieux could beat almost any other middleweight.

Comment

• come on guys, GGG was in control of Monroe and he knew it. You don't fight a dog the way you would cat

Comment

• Wow! 235 comments. With so much interest in the fight, I can see why some people on this site are predicting as many as 400,000 suckers....I mean fans of the great GGG....will pay $60 for this barnburner.

Someone could post a photo of Mayweather spitting on the ground and it would get more than 235 comments.

Comment

• If anything David seemed to look down and away a lot, but we all know these face offs mean very little

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Golovkin looked more confident to me. When he was staring at Lemoo, it looked like Lemoo sht his pants.
              Why do ya'll post stuff like this?,Lemieux asked for this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Plenty of buzz where?

golovkin is one of the most talked about fighters on boxingscene. his opponent isn't necessarily the reason he's being talked about.

Comment

• Lemieux seems very confident. He has an old school demeanor about him. Not just his fighting style, but his overall personality seems very tyson'ish. Now that will probably be out the door very quickly in the fight, but it is refreshing having someone so quietly confident around.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    When you carry guns to the ring you should be confident. Lemieux knows he can knock anyone out with one single punch....that makes him confident.
                    Pretty much how I feel about Tyson Fury and he feels about himself.

I'd respect any man with the minerals to step into the ring with the modern day Goliath, let alone go toe-to-toe with him.

Comment

• I think this fight will be better than most people here think. Lemieux is a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X