Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or does Lemieux seem more confident about the fight on HBO FACE OFF?

Both are ready but its like GGG has been worried about Davids power and explosiveness since they've been promoting the fight

Comment

• I don't know, I see them both equally confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        I don't know, I see them both equally confident.
        Lemieux has this smirky i cant wait confidence....GGG looks like its make it or break it time....they both seem confident, i know GGG is, he just seems a lil worried

Comment

• there's more doubt in the mind of teh guy who was knocked out by marco antonio rubio.

trust me on this one.

Comment

• No,just no. Lemieux is trying his best to not **** himself during the interview,and he tries to play it off with a ****y smug persona. On the other hand golovkin looks like he's contemplating what round he takes David's head off.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              there's more doubt in the mind of teh guy who was knocked out by marco antonio rubio.

trust me on this one.
              im sure his confidence is at an alltime high having won a major world title and he has had a good run of performances since his two losses....gotta have a short memory as an athlete....dwelling on the past brings doubts

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                im sure his confidence is at an alltime high having won a major world title and he has had a good run of performances since his two losses....gotta have a short memory as an athlete....dwelling on the past brings doubts

his confidence would be higher if he were never knocked out by marco antonio rubio

dude also lost a fight to joachime alcine. joachime f#cking alcine!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  his confidence would be higher if he were never knocked out by marco antonio rubio

dude also lost a fight to joachime alcine. joachime f#cking alcine!
                  Muhammad Ali lost to an 8 fight novice, whats your point??

Did he not comeback and win the next fight?

Is he still not the greatest heavyweight ever? shyt happens in boxing.....champions and fighters are defined by how they can bounce back and deal with adversity as much as they are defined by skill and dominance

Comment

• Genady never seems very confident. Doesn't seem to really matter though. You can't look into things like this to give any indicator of how the fight will go.

Comment

• No idea what you're talking about. Of the two, lemieux has more experience speaking in English, so he has the advantage here when trying to express himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X