Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    Lemieux is a bum, Cotto would've KO's him by now
    Cotto won't even fight at 160, he's too busy defending his 155.8 pound title...

Comment

• Bit of an anti-climax but Lemieux looked beaten by the end of the 7th. Very composed performance from Golovkin. Completely controlled an aggressive puncher with his jab for most of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
        GGG's most boring fight is levels above Mayweather's most exciting fight.
        i don't give a **** about may weather

but this was a berto floyd mismatch

Comment

• GGG waaay too methodical out there for a so called warrior tbh.....he is like a middleweight Mickey Garcia.....i already know he is very good, so why talk all that crap about mexican style, excitement, all out war and not even try hard to destroy a man with no boxing skill who threw away his only chance to win when he was too scared to walk through a jab and go out guns blazing....

Comment

• Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            Feel bad for David. GGG is on another level though.
            this.......

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              lemieux took hard shots

but murdered? Get a ****ing clue, he could have continued for a few more rounds. He was in a fight.
              In the fight? Yeah he was definetely in the ring with GGG but really was only on the receiving end, but i wish the fight would have gone longer and we would have seen a real knockout. I didnt like how the ref kept saying show me something when there was no reason to :/

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                Snoozefest. Can't believe this was PPV.

Oh well GGG needs to go outside his division for a challenge I guess..
                Seriously, at one point I found myself playing on my phone. Such a mismatch. Mr 170lbs on fight night needs to sack up and face Ward.

Comment

• This is the GGG I like to watch, the patient stalker who applies steady pressure and works behind a jab. He respected Lemieux's power and fought with his head. If he hadn't done that tonight, he probably would've hit the canvas.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 10-17-2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    Good stoppage. Lemieux was wide open after that body shot and Lemieux knew it.
                    I agree, it was a good stoppage.

Anyone who doesn't agree should watch the replay carefully, Lemieux was helpless at that point.

Comment

• THANK YOU MY FANS THANK YOU.. I ****ing love you dude to death

Comment

Working...
                      X