No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter 'Not Buying' Danny Garcia's Reasons For Off Nights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    Garcia vs Porter would be a hot ticket, Danny would have to fight a completely perfect fight to beat porter in my opinion... i would love to see it doe.
    I think Garcia clips Porter with one of his "no look hail mary left hooks". Porter is too sloppy and comes in recklessly

Comment

Garcia would beat Porter easier than Julio Diaz did. Difference is Garcia would get the W

Comment

Ive said it before, Garcia is the fighter with the most "off nights" in the history of the sport. He's getting up there in gift decisions given to him as well.

Comment

Garcia was probably hanging around Pascal and caught offnightitis from him. He should probably go see Dr. Memo for the vaccine.

Comment

50/50 fight at best...let's not be way too generous to either man. Both have glaring weaknesses they refuse to strengthen. Garcia can't box for shh but it seems they finally taught him to jab to the torso so there is yet hope.

Comment

I would love to see this fight and it's tough to call but I'm actually going to have to give to Danny. Porter fights stylistically the same as Mattyse, Danny can handle that kind of pressure and take a good punch. Boxing him is what makes him look awful and he is awful against boxers. It'll be a close fight because Porter doesn't just come in wildly all the time he boxes a bit and uses his jab, but I see Danny landing a big left hook and hurting Porter.

Then again Porter is going to be the bigger guy in there, I'm not sure if that was the case with Lucas/Danny. Danny can take a punch but Porter will dig into that body. Tough fight to pick but I'll stick with Danny, it's a better style matchup for him I think.

Comment

Porter Porter Porter, what happened to you man, you got one win against an undisciplined fighter who fought you with no game plan, knocked you down in the 12th when he showed some confidence, Porter gets schooled by Swift, Swift will outbox your ears off and hit you with hammers you won't see coming

"if he wants to feel butt hurt that's his (Porter) problem" - Danny Garcia

Porter feeling some type of way cuz a true elite boxer doesn't consider him as elite as he thinks he is...if AB's left hook put your azz on the mat in the 12th round imagine the best left hook in boxing catch you cold in 4 rounds or less

Comment

At least Porter has the balls to actually call someone out. He's obviously a little hungrier than Garcia. Currently, Garcia is one of the most complacent fighters in the sport.

Comment

porter sends garcia back to fighting rod salka type of fighters

Comment

If they fight, Porter dominates. Porter would bull rush him to the ropes and work the head and body and wear him down. Garcia's power has not been proven at 147 and the physicality of the fight would favor Porter who is stronger on the inside. If Garcia had a perfect jab, which he doesn't, Porter would drop under it and fight his fight. It would be a matter of outworking Garcia and that is what Porter would do.

Comment

Working...
                      X