Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter 'Not Buying' Danny Garcia's Reasons For Off Nights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter 'Not Buying' Danny Garcia's Reasons For Off Nights

Brooklyn, New York - If Shawn Porter (26-1,1 16 KO's) had it his way, he would fight in September and return in December. If he had his way one of those fights would be against Danny Garcia, who made his welterweight debut last Saturday night with a TKO of Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.

“We hear through the g****vine that I’m tailor-made for Danny Garcia,” Porter said this past Saturday at the Garcia-Malignaggi fight. “We are here tonight to scout him because there are words out of his mouth I want to answer.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

honestly i want to see garcia porter more then garcia thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      Me too. I would love Thurman - Maidana, but unfortunately Maidana is walking around as a heavyweight these days.

Comment

Porter Blows Out Garcia; Make It Happen Al If U Have The Ballz!

Garcia beats a washed up, lightweight hitting Mags, and before the week is up he's called out both Thurman & Porter. I say 'don't let anything but fear get in the way of fighting either guy, Garcia'. Garcia got help from the referee to stop the fight in 9. Porter took matters into his own hands and train wrecked Mags himself in 4! Garcia got what was left of a beatdown Paulie Mags and still couldn't knock him down or out. Danny wonders why many fans hate him and his ****** comments in the last few days confirmed why he isn't well liked. Man up Danny and fight Porter this year. Porter will give you the beating of your life; you'll beg for a Herrera rematch instead!

Comment

Garcia vs Porter would be a hot ticket, Danny would have to fight a completely perfect fight to beat porter in my opinion... i would love to see it doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            I agree. I think the fight is a better mix of styles. Thurman and Garcia will be timid of each other and will probably make for a boring fight. Porter will come out doing what he does and Garcia will answer or get KTFO or out worked!

Comment

Porter's going to have an "off night" if he ever fights Garcia.

Comment

wow shocked porter even mentioned Garcia name stop talking and make the fight porter Danny already said lets go

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  wow shocked porter even mentioned Garcia name stop talking and make the fight porter Danny already said lets go
                  You're such a ****** do you know that?

Comment

I think garcia beats porter in a skillful fight without a lot of action. Porter won't be able to maul garcia on the inside and garcia would patiently pick his spots and cruise to a decision. Thurman vs porter would be a more interesting fight to me

Comment

Working...
                    X