Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Pablo Cesar Cano vs Swift Garcia. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Pablo Cesar Cano vs Swift Garcia. Who you got?

You think about it, Garcia & Cano share at least 3 common opponents and have about the same level of competition. It can also be argued that even though Cano lost to 2 of the 3 common opponents he fought better versions and I thought he beat Paulie. I also think if Julio Diaz knocked Khan down 3x's Cano wouldve finished Khan, so that about puts their resumes hand and hand. Either way, who you got? lol

a faded morales spanked cano. Garcia will end him via GARSH LEFT HOOK OF DOOM. and even khan bangs him with ease.

Comment

It'd be a good fight. Cano's face gets f**ked up so easily though, which could lead to a stoppage because of cuts. I'd lean towards Garcia.

Cano beat the s**t out of Theophane and a lot of people think Garcia got his first gift against Theophane.

I also think Cano edged Malignaggi and I didn't even watch Garcia vs. Malignaggi. The version Garcia fought was shot to s**t though.

Cano vs. Morales was a close fight before Cano's got stopped due to cuts, and Garcia vs. Morales I was very close but I thought Garcia edged it with the late knockdown.

Comment

Lmao. "Prime" cano was getting bloodied up and stopped vs old morales, who then got his arse kicked by young danny

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          You think about it, Garcia & Cano share at least 3 common opponents and have about the same level of competition. It can also be argued that even though Cano lost to 2 of the 3 common opponents he fought better versions and I thought he beat Paulie. I also think if Julio Diaz knocked Khan down 3x's Cano wouldve finished Khan, so that about puts their resumes hand and hand. Either way, who you got? lol
          Lol how do they have the same level of competition. Cano has fought nothing but faded fighters or low level opponents.

Comment

If they would've fought before Cano's skin got so badly damaged, there's no doubt that Cano would've beat Garcia. Danny Garcia is just a lucky piece of ****.

Comment

This is a no brainer lol! Danny smashes Cano.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                a faded morales spanked cano. Garcia will end him via GARSH LEFT HOOK OF DOOM. and even khan bangs him with ease.
                where was the GARSH on saturday? vs peterson? vs herrera? vs matthysse? the GARSH's claim to fame is knocking down a bum chinned khan and the corpse of erik morales. it's getting overrated!

Comment

I don't have a very high opinion of Danny Garcia. But he still outclasses Cano anytime.

Comment

Cano suprised the hell out of me when Paulie went life and death with him. Also, he got the well deserved nod over Ashley. Oh yeah and he lasted as long as he could with Erik. Danny ko's him though..
                    Last edited by I.R.I.E; 08-03-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X