Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the Rhonda Rousey option ?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Golovkin is unrealistic, so I'm picking Khan. The guy should have got the fight 2 years ago, then last year and yet he's still waiting. Thurman has still to prove himself, Brook would be a good choice, Mathysse isnt even a ww and so on.
      Khan has NEVER done enought to merit a Floyd fight. If he had fought and beaten Brook then a unification would be in order. Otherwise his resume at 147 just isnt strong enough. Beat a Thurman, Porter, Garcia, Brook then, yes, he has a case.

Comment

GGG at 154+1 to show respect for the Middleweight Champ. Are far more impressive title than Welter.
        If Floyds fans think he's TBE than do what the TBE (Robinson) did and move up to 160 and take the Title.
        (I'd settle for the junior garbage 154)

Lets see a real fight with real intrique and stop this defense first with as little offense as possible.
        Lets go Mayweather you were once a really good boxer/fighter now your a recarnation of Wilfred Benitez and your both boring as hell.

Floyd vs GGG biggest fight of this new century.
        Undefeated Champions!

Ray

Comment

Brook would be a good choice. He's a smart fighter that would match well with Mayweather.

Comment

I chose Brook because he's winning....or Thurman.... I suspect AL doesn't want to ruin his young lions, he wants to continue to build their names which makes Berto the sacrificial lamb

Comment

Brook or Thurman, but I would favor Thurman just a little more.

Comment

If I could have chosen Floyd's opponent, it would have been GGG. And the fight could have been made at 154. There is no legitimate reason why a two time 154lb champ can't fight the middleweight champ at 154 if the middleweight champ is willing.

Comment

If it's really his last fight I would want him to choose GGG at 160 so he could finish on an ultimate high. But if it truly isn't his last fight I would have preferred a khan, thurman or Brook fight. Absolutely no way should he be fighting Berto at this stage.

Comment

I would love for Floyd to fight GGG at 156, beat him and put HBO out of business, next pick would be Cotto at the same weight

Comment

Brook or Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X