No announcement yet.

Sergio Mora got folded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
    It's free boxing guys, how can you hate on this?
    yes free turds for all.lol another garbage outing by pbc.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Guys that are saying it should've been a NC are nothing but trolls... Mora hit the ground awkwardly because Danny connected with a powerful punch across Mora's head like he did in the first round.

Danny Jacobs power is real and people are fearful of this man beating their favorite fighter(s) at 160 so they continue to discredit him.

Since the Pirog fight, Jacobs has had 10 fights with 10 KO's. Danny has only seen the 12th round once in his career and it was when he KO'd Truax in the 12 round.

If Jacobs was of European American descent or just flat out European, he would be glorified all over the boards like David Lemieux, but we all know why. No one wants to talk about Lemieux getting KO'd by Rubio or Lee getting KO'd by Chavez Jr/Brian Vera, but they're quick to bring up Pirog when talking about Jacobs.

Jacobs has one of the highest KO ratios in boxing, doesn't run, and isn't slick, but somehow still gets hated

That said, haters, get ready to hate more because Jacobs is coming for the top spot. Get your hateful comments in now, because trust and believe, this thead will be bumped when he reaches the top
      Slow Fuking motion. Had you watched the fight you would have seen it!

Comment

You guys hate African American's so much. Your hate is unbelievably transparent for it's actually sickening.

Anyway props to my boy Jacobs for dropping Mora twice. It was actually a blessing in disguise because had Mora not hurt his ankle, he would've been stretched unconscious face first.

I say give him a rematch and shut the sore loser up for good.

Most likely Danny will take care of Quillin next and then fact the winner of GGG-Lem....

Don't worry boxingscene, Jacobs will give you guys a real reason to hate African Americans when he KO's your favorite you know who

That's all for now

Yup, still butthurt over Pirog. It's been years man, go see someone about this.
        These levels of butthurt have to be unhealthy.

Please, make that fight and give these guys you're attacking exactly what they want, Jacobs' second brutal knockout loss at the hands of a Russian/Kazakh fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          WHo else has done this to Mora? Long time coming too. I always wanted to see this.
          Dashon Johnson kind of did it just last year in an untelevised fight. They traded KDs in the first round.

Comment

Come off it Moras injury was legit, seeing the OPs black pride arrogance makes me wonder who he will suck off next as Kirkland got game overed by Canelo and Wilders awaiting a brutal beating via Povetkin...

Its boxing you kunt not a war of races

Comment

jacobs sucks dude basically trampled mora literally should be a NC.

no winners here tonight.

Comment

Jacobs being on my Fantasy Throwdown team is the only reason I was happy with that call. It was a hideous stoppage. Jacobs got on the mic and acted like he brutalized him. Not sure if NC is warranted but it's definitely nothing to brag about.

Comment

Quick question to all the boxingscene racist dumbasses:

Whos' the better fighter?

A - Pirog
                  B - Chavez Jr
                  C - Brian Vera
                  D - Marco Antonio Rubio

The sooner you answer that question, the sooner you'll see how these racists operate on these boards. Once you realize that, you'll also see that once GGG KO's Lemiuex, they will make is seem like Golovkin is the second coming and Lemiuex was NEVER KO'd by that BUM they call Marco Rubio in the first place. I'm sure they'll hype Andy Lee and somehow find a way to delete Lee getting KO'd by Chavez Jr and Brian Vera from history... They specialize at changing history

Can't wait for Jacobs to reign supreme on the division.

It's only a matter of time for he's getting better and better: 30 wins with 27 KO's
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-01-2015, 11:42 PM.

Comment

A - Pirog
                    B - Chavez Jr
                    C - Brian Vera
                    D - Marco Antonio Rubio

The sooner you answer that question, the sooner you'll see how these racists operate on these boards. Once you realize that, you'll also see that once GGG KO's Lemiuex, they will make is seem like Golovkin is the second coming and Lemiuex was NEVER KO'd by that BUM they call Marco Rubio in the first place. I'm sure they'll hype Andy Lee and somehow find a way to delete Lee getting KO'd by Chavez Jr and Brian Vera from history... They specialize at changing history

It's only a matter of time for he's getting better and better: 30 wins with 27 KO's
                    Jacobs sucks you think he is a ATG but many don't

Comment

A - Pirog
                      B - Chavez Jr
                      C - Brian Vera
                      D - Marco Antonio Rubio

Yup, you're
                      Well, I hope you're immortal cause you're going to be waiting for a loonnngggg time for that.
                      You know, like forever... :ROFLMAO:

Comment

Working...
                      X