Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Unification Has To Be in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollll,get real Beyonce. Wlads last 10 fights ****s on your entire career. Your belt might as well be a paper mache project with "wbc champ" written in crayon. You fight were wlad tells you.

Comment

Just looking at the teddy atlas talk before the Garcia fight.....he looks like a mongoloid on crack......acting all mongol

Comment

Wilder is delusional

Comment

Give me a break! Since when does the challenger dictate to the champion? Nobody cares about that phony Suliaman belt. Wilder is already ducking Povetkin, so he is certainly not too confident about Wlad.

Comment

How nice that a guy who's been a champion since early 2000, holds 3 of the major belts, lineal title and master of the division....has to go to the United States for Wilder, seems fair

Comment

Who the hell is this boy? He really thinks he's a real champion, doesn't he?

Hahah he shouldn't call himself a champion outside his own home.

And he thinks he can demand where a fight with wladimir should be? Hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                Just looking at the teddy atlas talk before the Garcia fight.....he looks like a mongoloid on crack......acting all mongol
                Looool x 1000! Hahah

Comment

Wow!! And i like Wilder too, but he talking crazy. I do believe that the fight will happen in the US, but not because Wilder says so. I wish Wilder would of fought Fury for the right to Klit.

Comment

There you have it, ya'll calling Klitschko boring for years and now you got what you deserved, an american HW champ who keeps fighting the worst opponents and is totally delusional, a puppet of his manager and a total chicken.

Comment

Funny the Paper Champ is making the demands yea I bet Klitschsko is just running to the offer

Comment

Working...
                      X