No announcement yet.

Arum: brandon rios will fight bradley next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Rios Probably making more money if this goes to hbo. Hbo loves paying for mismatches
    the mismatch of all mismatches was on Showtime lmao

rekt bro

Comment

November is going to be a bad ass month.

Rios stopping Desert Storm

and

Canelo stopping Kneeguel.

Comment

Garcia vs Bradey plss

Comment

I would've preferred Bradley/Brook or Rios/Ruslan, but I'm ok with this. It could turn out to be a war as Bradley just can't stay away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I would've preferred Bradley/Brook or Rios/Ruslan, but I'm ok with this. It could turn out to be a war as Bradley just can't stay away from them.
            Hopefully he fights like he did vs marquez and just boxes and dominates

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Hopefully he fights like he did vs marquez and just boxes and dominates
              JMM = counterpuncher
              Rios = pressure fighter

Rios presents a big target and Bradley won't be able to resist as both like to fight on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                No way. Bradley couldn't even beat Vargas that wide.
                He beat Vargas 117-111 on my card. I think Rios will have his success but Bradley will win, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  He beat Vargas 117-111 on my card. I think Rios will have his success but Bradley will win, IMO.
                  man vargas vs rios better not happen vargas sucks

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    This is NOT true. HBO said Top Rank asked for so much money for this fight that it's not possible for 2015, because they already used up most of their budget in the first six months. That's why HBO has only one show from now until October 24.
                    I was going to say cause Rios is a 1million+ fighter and bradley is a 1.75million+ fighter so the money might not be there. looks like my assumptions were right per your statement.

Still a good fight, Rios stops Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
                      I was going to say cause Rios is a 1million+ fighter and bradley is a 1.75million+ fighter so the money might not be there. looks like my assumptions were right per your statement.

Still a good fight, Rios stops Bradley.
                      Check twitter link bro and Rios got 750k I think for his 3rd alvarado fight

Comment

Working...
                      X