Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next time you have the nerve to call a fighter "scared", a p*ssy or a b*tch....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next time you have the nerve to call a fighter "scared", a p*ssy or a b*tch....

Think of Gabe's words. Realest **** ever spoken.

Yea I watched this earlier. Sad stuff about Taylor if that parts true. Golovkins still a coward doe

Comment

He also says that boxers who catch feelings about comments on the internet need to wise up

Comment

Gabe is right on point. No medical insurance, no 401k/pension, no scholarship to college.

Comment

Hundreds of stitches in his eye.
          Fractured orbital bone
          Detached retina
          Fractured ribs

All from one fight with GGG.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Yea I watched this earlier. Sad stuff about Taylor if that parts true. Golovkins still a coward doe
              looks like you missed the point you dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Think of Gabe's words. Realest **** ever spoken.

Its the Internet, everybody is Big, Bad and Tough on the Internet. So yeah you shouldn't take any of these KIDS Serious. Gabe speaking the truth Once Again!

Comment

I've said this **** forever. this is one of the reasons i stopped posting on this site.

I'm not gonna act like I'm innocent though, cause i use to be a stan. difference is a learned to appreciate all fighters over time. i can't say the same for guys who've been on this website for just as long as I have.

Comment

I'm still not going to stop calling Peter Quillin a scared p*ssy, because that dude is a scared p*ssy.

Comment

Working...
                    X