Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whose next at 147 line em up

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
      Wilder fought a bum, Canelo fought a bum, GGG fought a bum, Cotto fought a bum, Lara fought a bum, Loma fought a bum, Thurman fought a bum (love Collazo tho), Kell Brook fought a bum, Ward fought a bum, Mares fought a bum, Santa Cruz fought a bum, Amir Imam fought a bum, Rigo fought a bum, Kovalev fought a bum, Andrade fought a bum, Chocolatito fought a bum, Klitschko fought the rookie of the year... #D5G fighting a former 2 time champion haters tune in Saturday night and be salty my friend
      How many times have you posted this same post today, man?

Comment

I bet big bad Paulie was ready to bust the mic out and interview the sht out of García!

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          If Danny wins he's top 2 maybe 3 pound for pound in all of boxing.
          Sarcasm? ????

Comment

I hope Garcia KO's Paulie quick so we don't have to suffer through a long 12 round fight and Paulie complaining about how he got robbed.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 07-30-2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Wilder fought a bum, Canelo fought a bum, GGG fought a bum, Cotto fought a bum, Lara fought a bum, Loma fought a bum, Thurman fought a bum (love Collazo tho), Kell Brook fought a bum, Ward fought a bum, Mares fought a bum, Santa Cruz fought a bum, Amir Imam fought a bum, Rigo fought a bum, Kovalev fought a bum, Andrade fought a bum, Chocolatito fought a bum, Klitschko fought the rookie of the year... #D5G fighting a former 2 time champion haters tune in Saturday night and be salty my friend
              Speaking of salty you post in every thread the same garbage as if we're gonna forget that Salka was one of the worst cherry picks of... ever.

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              whose next at 147 line em up
              Probably gonna go life and death with Rios or call someone out from 135.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                If Danny wins he's top 2 maybe 3 pound for pound in all of boxing.
                You need to put down the crack pipe down and seek medical help. Opinions like that can only be the words of a true dope fiend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Sarcasm? ????

Comment

Can you stop spamming the forum?

Comment

any video of the press conference?

Comment

Working...
                      X