No announcement yet.

5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    That is the sad part about all of this. He thinks talking over others "fingers in ears la la la, no you got owned ,no you got owned" is actually a way to redeem himself. You'd think he'd get the hint.
    You're co-signing a man who wants boxers to be killed

Has your desperation to get one over me really sunk that low?

Comment

That is the sad part about all of this. He thinks talking over others "fingers in ears la la la, no you got owned ,no you got owned" is actually a way to redeem himself. You'd think he'd get the hint.
      Thats Dirks new way of debating

Comment

• I make a boxing thread and all my b1tches forming a knitting circle to gossip about me in it.

I really do touch some nerves on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          You're co-signing a man who wants boxers to be killed

Has your desperation to get one over me really sunk that low?
          Using emoticans to hide behind your tears

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Using emoticans to hide behind your tears
            I was posting about boxing, you couldn't refute any of the points I made so you posted 5 smileys with no comment attached.

I've blown up Khantard Nation single-handedly in this thread. You've resorted to siding with a guy who wants Lamont Peterson to be killed...lol that is taking fanboyism to a whole new level.

Comment

Like I said, he is not a normal person. Dirk is an isolated loser, who has no friends, and does not work. All of this allows him to be delusional enough to think he doesn't look insane or pathetic.

It's insanely hard to wrack up over 45,000 posts. Since Dirk can't afford his own place as he doesn't work, this means Dirk lives at home. Mommy still cooks for him.

This is all Dirk has. He doesn't work, has no friends, and lives at home. The dudes just an angry little loser who is also mentally unstable. I wouldn't take him seriously.

But seriously, Dirk is human garbage. A drain on society. Get a job Dirk, you pathetic bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
                Like I said, he is not a normal person. Dirk is an isolated loser, who has no friends, and does not work. All of this allows him to be delusional enough to think he doesn't look insane or pathetic.

It's insanely hard to wrack up over 45,000 posts. Since Dirk can't afford his own place as he doesn't work, this means Dirk lives at home. Mommy still cooks for him.

This is all Dirk has. He doesn't work, has no friends, and lives at home. The dudes just an angry little loser who is also mentally unstable. I wouldn't take him seriously.

But seriously, Dirk is human garbage. A drain on society. Get a job Dirk, you pathetic bum.
                Why do you post threads about killing boxers?

Comment

I was posting about boxing, you couldn't refute any of the points I made so you posted 5 smileys with no comment attached.

I've blown up Khantard Nation single-handedly in this thread. You've resorted to siding with a guy who wants Lamont Peterson to be killed...lol that is taking fanboyism to a whole new level.
                  Keep telling yourself that

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                    Keep telling yourself that
                    Well that's exactly what you did. Khantards are now just gossiping about me - an annoymous person on the internet lol - instead of talking boxing.

That's how desperate it's become to be a Khantard

The entire fanbase is a mess right now.

Comment

Well that's exactly what you did. Khantards are now just gossiping about me - an annoymous person on the internet lol - instead of talking boxing.

That's how desperate it's become to be a Khantard

The entire fanbase is a mess right now.
                      Tell me more

Comment

Working...
                      X