No announcement yet.

5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Dirk you look like buffoon in here, you at one point claimed Brook shouldnt waste his time with Chaves...
    Half-truths. I said he shouldn't waste his time with a warm-up fight in May if it meant he jeapordising a summer fight. I said Chaves was a dirty fighter, which he is, so it could have resulted in a cut/injury.

you went as far as to describe Chaves as a warm up fight who wud do nought for Brooks reputation
    I actually said Chaves would be "great" for a warm-up fight as Box-Office kindly pointed out, pwning himself in the process lol.

Please quote me correctly. I said it wouldn't do much for Brook's profile because he's not a big name like Rios or Marquez. All risk, no reward.

and now Chaves is a worthy contender?
    According to the IBF he is since he is in line to be Brook's mandatory. At the end of the day Brook would have to fight him at some point anyway or Alexander. Either way you'd b1tch.

When you're a champion, you have mandatory obligations...you can't always handpick your opponents like Khan who hasn't been champion in over 3 years.

Brook and Hern had the Rios fight in the bag, they wanted a rematch clause, in the UK, and there was no leg room for negotiating a purse for the rematch

It just goes to show Hern wasnt confident in Brooks skillset,

who really needs a rematch clause for a fight in their own backyard?
    Amir Khan. Offered Peterson a paltry 200k and then wanted the rematch back in the UK.

Hearn offered Rios 7 figures and a rematch in the US if he wanted. Rematch clauses are standard for non-mandatories.

Mayweather will have a rematch clause against Berto. Pacquaio had one against Rios/Algieri. Khan had one against McCloskey lol.

Glad I'm able to educate you on these things.

Now Brook is chasing after Rios leftovers LOL
    Rios' leftovers? Do you watch boxing? Rios was quite clearly bailed out against Chaves who was handling him in that fight.

I suppose Khantards think that Algieri is "Khan's leftovers" even though he went life and death with him

I thought Algieri deserved a draw, you wanna talk about rematch clauses - Chris definitely deserves one there.
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 07-31-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      The guy has no leg to stand on. As stated earlier he is just throwing **** on the wall hoping something sticks. Same stale jokes wah wah wah.

Second time in the same week...........in his own thread.

"Same stale jokes" he says.

Posts Undertaker photo for about the 3rd time this week

You are a quivering shell of a man at the moment.

Comment

Except it's a reality and not a joke. 2nd time in same week.

They don't tell you the Earth is flat because calling it a sphere gets stale.

Anyways, back to page 5.

Comment

The guy can't *** with me on any level so he's resorted to cheerleading a dyslexic spaztard like FrankieBruno

What a crippling demise for our friend, Box-Office.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Half-truths. I said he shouldn't waste his time with a warm-up fight in May if it meant he jeapordising a summer fight. I said Chaves was a dirty fighter, which he is, so it could have resulted in a cut/injury.

I actually said Chaves would be "great" for a warm-up fight as Box-Office kindly pointed out, pwning himself in the process lol.

Please quote me correctly. I said it wouldn't do much for Brook's profile because he's not a big name like Rios or Marquez. All risk, no reward.

According to the IBF he is since he is in line to be Brook's mandatory. At the end of the day Brook would have to fight him at some point anyway or Alexander. Either way you'd b1tch.

When you're a champion, you have mandatory obligations...you can't always handpick your opponents like Khan who hasn't been champion in over 3 years.

Amir Khan. Offered Peterson a paltry 200k and then wanted the rematch back in the UK.

Hearn offered Rios 7 figures and a rematch in the US if he wanted. Rematch clauses are standard for non-mandatories.

Mayweather will have a rematch clause against Berto. Pacquaio had one against Rios/Algieri. Khan had one against McCloskey lol.

Glad I'm able to educate you on these things.

Rios' leftovers? Do you watch boxing? Rios was quite clearly bailed out against Chaves who was handling him in that fight.

I suppose Khantards think that Algieri is "Khan's leftovers" even though he went life and death with him

I thought Algieri deserved a draw, you wanna talk about rematch clauses - Chris definitely deserves one there.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Khantards reduced to simply posting smileys to mask their tears lol

Comment

Dirk Diggler actually thinks he's scoring points? LMAO!

The dude needs a reality check. No one who is obsessed with Khan like this, literally wasting their whole life on something so lame, is a winner in anything. When one looks at Dirk someone who has freaking over 45,000 posts(holy shlt!!), on ****** shlt like his imaginary rivalry with Khan, all they do is laugh.

Especially when you remember Dirk was just as an angry defender of Khan. Like is their anything more schizophrenic then that? He genuinely must be mentally unstable.

Dirk is just a profoundly pathetic, and a sad person. He embarrasses himself over and over, usually just by being ******, but it's more through how pathetic of a loser he is. All of this is obvious.

But his insistence that he is cool, or kicking anyone's ass is where delusion comes into at as well. Being a pathetic loser is not winning Dirk. You have no life at all. Freaking 45,000 posts! And all of it this lame shlt? You are literally one of the biggest losers I have ever encountered online. You really really need to go outside, talk to people. Or just enjoy ranting and raving away the rest of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Khantards reduced to simply posting smileys to mask their tears lol
                  Keep tryin buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post

The dude needs a reality check. No one who is obsessed with Khan like this, literally wasting their whole life on something so lame, is a winner in anything. When one looks at Dirk someone who has freaking over 45,000 posts(holy shlt!!), on ****** shlt like his imaginary rivalry with Khan, all they do is laugh.

Especially when you remember Dirk was just as an angry defender of Khan. Like is their anything more schizophrenic then that? He genuinely must be mentally unstable.

Dirk is just a profoundly pathetic, and a sad person. He embarrasses himself over and over, usually just by being ******, but it's more through how pathetic of a loser he is. All of this is obvious.

But his insistence that he is cool, or kicking anyone's ass is where delusion comes into at as well. Being a pathetic loser is not winning Dirk. You have no life at all. Freaking 45,000 posts! And all of it this lame shlt? You are literally one of the biggest losers I have ever encountered online. You really really need to go outside, talk to people. Or just enjoy ranting and raving away the rest of your life.
                    Dayum, REST IN PEACE Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post

He snorts ******* of 6's, unless you've done that you aint as cool as the Dirk meister.

Comment

Working...
                      X