No announcement yet.

Chris Van Heerden Could Be Fighting Frankie Gavin or Kell Brook Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    An article on thaboxing voice said the same thing about Heerden/Bundu.
    Oh I wonder where that article got its information from. Khan started the rumour and the Khantard worshippers spread it like wildfire lol.....like I said you probably sent out another mass Khantard PM to make sure the message got out.

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Rrrrright! Rios wasn't in IBF top 15 from Jan-April and showed up at #13 in May out of no where despite his last bout being in Jan.
    OK and? Rios wasn't going to be an IBF mandatory. You're losing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
      Out of the apparently thin list of possible opponents I think Chaves is the one that would give Brook the biggest test. Brook-Chaves is as good a fight as the Rio fight would have been, Rios just has more of a 'name' than Chaves.
      This is true. Rios would have done more for Brook's profile but Chaves is actually a tougher fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        This is true. Rios would have done more for Brook's profile but Chaves is actually a tougher fight
        Stylistically Chaves will probably be tougher than Rios for Brook, Rios is made to measure for a fighter like Brook just ambling forward taking shots, Chaves by contrast has more to his game than Rios and won't just be a slow moving punching bag. Chaves is also a good measuring stick, he was fighting Thurman on pretty even terms for 8 rounds, similar story in the Rios fight until the bull**** disqualification and he drew with Bradley which I personally thought was reasonable despite all the claims of a robbery.

Comment

Eddie Hearn just confirmed on his latest IFLTV interview that Van heerden and Bundu will not be the opponents of Kell Brook and his opponent will be announced by the end of next week. I think he is going to fight Devon Alexander in the UK. That's my bet.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
            Eddie Hearn just confirmed on his latest IFLTV interview that Van heerden and Bundu will not be the opponents of Kell Brook and his opponent will be announced by the end of next week. I think he is going to fight Devon Alexander in the UK. That's my bet.
            He's already confirmed it before. Khantards are clinging to anything they can get at the moment.

Comment

Oh I wonder where that article got its information from. Khan started the rumour and the Khantard worshippers spread it like wildfire lol.....like I said you probably sent out another mass Khantard PM to make sure the message got out.
              That article calls Khan a ducker and an excuse maker, so it wasn't a pro-Khan piece. You seem to have a hard time trusting thaboxingvoice, but it would be okay if this was another eddie-kug ifl video. "Things changed quickly".

OK and? Rios wasn't going to be an IBF mandatory.You're losing it again.
              He popped in at #13 after 4 months of absence doing jack **** and was in negotiations for a voluntary against Brook. When did I say he was going to be? Dork Dumbler reaching for strawman fallacies, as usual.

The Rios point was a demonstration of how serious are the rankings. Oh and Van Heerden is #8. I mean there is also Fredrick Lawson and Kevin Bizier at 6 and 7 respectively. "Things changed quickly".
              Last edited by Box-Office; 07-30-2015, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X