Collapse
No announcement yet.

All signs point to Khan vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People were saying Khan was going to potentially get knocked out by Guerrero before when they were trying to make the fight in December. Guerrero nearly got KO'd by a guy with 4 KO's. Khan would beat him unbelievably easily and get no credit because post fight "Guerrero will be washed up".

Comment

Originally posted by King Man View Post
      So I presume you'll give Khan props if he takes this fight?
      Not really. Guerrero lost to Thurman pretty handily and then looked like **** in his last fight. He didn't even look good against that Japanese kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Not really. Guerrero lost to Thurman pretty handily and then looked like **** in his last fight. He didn't even look good against that Japanese kid.
        I agree

Guerrero has always been average at best at welterweight

It would be a disappointing choice of opponent in my opinion

But Khan in all likelihood whitewashes Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          I've been a fan of Guerrero ever since he was at fw and while I enjoy his brawler style I feel it's all starting to catch up with him. He's been sliding a lot and while I feel Guerrero be Khan would be an enjoyable fight it's not the kind of fight that put Khan at the top of the division or really answers any questions about him at 147.
          Ya but if beating Lopez can get you Floyd, than beating Guerrero should too.

Comment

Of course. Khan does great against Southpaws.

Guerrero better ditch that Crossfit shyt and get serious for this one

Comment

I have a feeling if after Mayweather shuns him, Khans going to step and fight a name fans all want. I don't think Guerrero fits the bill I'm thinking along the lines of Thurman, Porter , Garcia

Comment

I think he takes Shane Mosley up on his offer if he beats Mayorga but Shane probably still has too much power for him so yeah Guerrero is very possible

Comment

Legit lol'd at this thread. Say it ain't so Khan. You been talking a big game about Thurman, Pac and Brook now back that ish up.

But even if he were to end up making this fight, it could be worse I guess... meh.

Comment

Guerrero is garbage. He's not even a top 10 WW any more. It should be Guerrero vs Broner/Algieri and Khan vs Thurman/Brook. It's an easy fight for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                      We all know Khan isn't going to fight Brook, Thurman, Bradley or Porter next. Mayweather and Pacquiao aren't going to happen. Khan's never been someone to give rematches so Peterson and Garcia are out. Who does this leave that has a trace of credibility?

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero

Ghost will appeal to Khan for 3 simple reasons.

1. Not a big puncher.

2. Former Mayweather opponent.

3. Beat Berto

So here we have it. The Ghost will be his next opponent. In Khan's delusional head he has a chance to one up Mayweather by beating Guerrero more thoroughly, if that's even possible, and can also claim that his current opponent is better than Mayweather's on the ground of Guerrero beating Berto.
                      4. Not a top 10 WW contender.

The coast is clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X