Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    WTF???

NOT FOUND

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

I guess they mistakenly announced it before they wanted to?
    Yeah, it looks like it.

Boxrec have changed the date to Novemeber 21, so it looks like the fight is on.

Comment

Boom!

Can't wait, this should be a good one.

Comment

Cotto by late tko or UD.

Comment

I've said Cotto by decision his last two fights and they've ended early... I am going to say Cotto by decision again but I could see it ending in the later rounds. Canelo's stamina is awful.

Not done yet just saw on Oscars ****zine site - what is taking so long? If they have nothing to announce why do they announce ****?
          Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 07-29-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Cotto drops Canelo but later takes a knee from the beating Canelo will dish out after getting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              I've said Cotto by decision his last two fights and they've ended early... I am going to say Cotto by decision again but I could see it ending in the later rounds. Canelo's stamina is awful.
              Yea... Cotto's stamina isnt very good either when someone is punching him back.

Margarito 1 and 2, Mayweather, Trout.

Comment

hopefully.....

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Yea... Cotto's stamina isnt very good either when someone is punching him back.

Margarito 1 and 2, Mayweather, Trout.
                  And in each case, they had better stamina than Cotto. At best, Cotto and Canelo have the same stamina, but Cotto is in much better shape now than ever. Canelo doesn't have the footwork of Mayweather or Trout to get Cotto to chase. And he doesn't apply the pressure, have the punch output, the stamina or the chin of Margarito...

Canelo is a plodder who throws combinations and tires out from just that. He's got nothing on the other guys. And really, Trout fought the worst version of Cotto ever seen aside from maybe the Manny fight. It's like basing Floyds career off his Castillo and Maidana performances. Everyone has a bad night, Cotto just happened to lose his, it happens.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:
                    Roach predicts a Cotto KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                      Ring ****zine said it was official!

http://ring tv.crave online. com/news/395713-cotto-versus-canelo-official-for-nov-21-in-las-vegas

NOT FOUND

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
                      Ring pulled the article bro

EDIT: Aw ****, boxrec says 11/21 @ Mandalay Bay as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X