Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia wishes Danny was Mexican, says he'd be a Superstar if he was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Puerto Ricans are Gay Mexicans...
    Mexicans are puerto rican midgets.

Originally posted by Publius View Post
    There's no need to be rude. They just have a severe inferiority complex towards Mexicans. Conversely, Mexicans have a severe inferiority complex towards the US.

This is what drives national rivalries in sports. These psychological things.
    LOL I think you got it backwards. Mexicans spend more time visiting threads about PR fighters than ricans in threads about mexican fighters, and they still celebrate the Sanchez-Gomez victory like it was the single greatest sports achievement the country has... when you think about it, it probably is lol.

Originally posted by KingTainoCanelo View Post
    Well you're one dumb 16 year old. Not only are you dumb, but weak minded as well.

You talking about Cheato Triniwraps that was fighting with bricks??? of course you maricones can't beat a mexican fair and square. You need to load your gloves like Triniwraps, or better yet, like Luis Resto.

WTF is "finna"? This is not your East Harlem ****ty barrio. So, when you talk/type to me, type to me like a human, not like a savage.

Does it seem like a give a fahk about Donald Trump? You should worry about your island being in debt, don't worry about us or Donald Trump. I can tell that you're mad and hurt, I'm not surprised since you're weak - it's in your blood. Nobody "hates" on you because there is nothing to hate about. You're quitters: take knees, quit on your stools, and even jump out-of-the-ring -- Cintron Style.

I don't know if you're trying to troll or not, but you suck at it. Keep trying, but then again, your ass will be gone by then.

I hope you're still here doe, cause when Canelo stops that pink crocs & yoga pants wearing f@ggot, i'm gonna go ape on you maricones 24/7. Believe that.
    Trinidad never loaded his gloves get it right! Talk about cheating when mexican boxers are on the top of the list: Erik Morales, Antonio Margarito, Orlando Salido, Raymundo Beltran, Fernando Vargas... and the list goes on.

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    los centro americanos nos odian porque tienen el mismo complejo de inferioridad que ustedes y es inmigrantes aprende un poco mas de "tu" idioma
    El dia que tengamos complejo de inferioridad hacia los mexicanos es el dia que ustedes logren algo en su historia jaja.

Es mas probable que le tengamos complejo hacia los cubanos porque ellos si tienen historia.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

El dia que tengamos complejo de inferioridad hacia los mexicanos es el dia que ustedes logren algo en su historia jaja.

Es mas probable que le tengamos complejo hacia los cubanos porque ellos si tienen historia.
      En cuanto a historia Mexico es infinitamente superior a Puerto Rico y hablo en general no solo de deportes

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        danny garcia's next fight will be in mexico city...I'm coming home for real guys! love me!

Comment

he'll if danny was Puerto Rican he would be a star. Dude can't even string a sentence in spanish

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            he'll if danny was Puerto Rican he would be a star. Dude can't even string a sentence in spanish
            Lol I still remember him saying him he was "Happido", guy doesn't even know how to say happy in spanish. Angel has been talking a little crazier than usual it seems the cherries are getting to the guy, he probably has nightmares about them.

Comment

Mexico would have booed if Herrera kicked Danny's ass in their backyard, too, Angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
                Mexican fighters think they are tough till they fight a prime boricua fighter ....remember Roman Martinez beat down of your man Salido

Canelo is next to get his ass whooped by Daddy Cotto....

Go back to supporting east euros since y'all lacking real champions ...
                yet ricans are losing the rivalry tho

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Not sure about the answer to the poll, but I do know that he might be in a better situation if he didn't follow up his wins over Khan and Matthysse with so-so performances and Rod Salka.
                  This right here. He had a lot of momentum whit those two wins and the opponents that he picked alongside of his performances of as late has negated that. It doesn't have to do with the nationality.

Angel was taking a swipe at Golden Boy because he thinks that ODLH puts more energy into promoting Mexican/Mexican-American fighters

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
                    No one wants to be mexican.I would not want to be brainless idiot.
                    Must be difficult to get banned here...

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      He wishes Danny were mexican cause then he would still get a lot of support from the shameless part of the population. I mean look at the mexican soccer team, they pretty much got 2 gifts in the Gold Cup, and people are still celebrating it like it was legit.

Disclaimer: I dont mean all mexicans are shameless, but realize that even if 30% of the mexican population still supported him, it would still be 10 times more support than the entire puerto rican population, including the states diaspora.

Soccer? Come on man this is a boxing forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X