Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference in punching power between GGG and Andre Ward is astonishing! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well yeah this determines everything, so no need for them to fight each other!

Comment

I don't know if it's worth bringing up, Ward isn't known for his punching power, or he is know for his lack of punching power. Cool videos though, I am sure that GGG's punches hurt more, because he is a real puncher, and real puncher's soft punches still hurt.

Comment

Of course, GGG is the puncher. Ward shouldnt be hitting harder even if he's bigger.

Comment

It's like a vicious circle of how these guys react when certain names are brought up.

Cotto regarding GGG - timid response

GGG regarding Ward - timid resonse

Ward regarding a Kovalev fight- timid response

He got all heated when the GGG clip was brought up, but he was all "I care about my legacy" when Kovalev's name was mentioned. And we all know which fight can get made immediately if he wanted it (Kovalev would scrap all plans of fighting in Russia if Ward came to the negotiating table).

Comment

that was a fun watch

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
              That's cool. Then now he can take that fight with Ward at 168 I guess.
              turned down the lara fight, let alone ward...

Comment

Not as astonishing as the difference in resume.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  GGG's punch was thudding and stumbled a 300 lb man. Ward's punch was womanly.
                  Man you are reaching to high heavens on this on

Comment

lol how does this show anything

this is the most forced rivalry ever

Comment

LOL, Ward barely bothered the guy while GGG nearly knocked him out with a punch thrown at 35%. B-side better work on that power.

Comment

Working...
                      X