Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had the most weird dream last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the most weird dream last night...

Swear to god I don't have boxing related dreams too often but last night I did. Eddie Hearn announced that Kell Brook's opponent for October was going to be...Boo Boo Demetrius Andrade. I don't know why as they're in two different divisions but they were going back and forth on Twitter. Unfortunately I woke up before the fight took place. Man that was weird. Kids don't do drugs.

The twitter exchanges were similar to the way Kell tweeted Rios a few days ago
    @SpecialKBrook: @Brandon_Rios1 @rulloa5314 @VICIOUSortiz **** you,I'm the champ you do as your told you, you can't fight I'll end your career you bith,
    @SpecialKBrook: @Brandon_Rios1 do as your told or I'll smack your ass quicker then you thought!!, you bitcj!!
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-28-2015, 09:29 AM.

And you thought we'd all care why?

Comment

Had a dream a week or 2 ago where I was front row for Kell Brook - Paulie Malignaggi, Brook dropped him with a right, Paulie got back too his feet and stumbled towards Brook who dropped him with another and Paulie didn't get up, stretcher came in and Paulie was announced dead in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        And you thought we'd all care why?
        Ironic that you cared enough to open the thread and post

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          Had a dream a week or 2 ago where I was front row for Kell Brook - Paulie Malignaggi, Brook dropped him with a right, Paulie got back too his feet and stumbled towards Brook who dropped him with another and Paulie didn't get up, stretcher came in and Paulie was announced dead in the ring.

That shouldn't be funny dude lol, damn why we all dreaming about Kell. I know he likes dudes but he needs to stay outta my dreams. Kelly Kruger

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Ironic that you cared enough to open the thread and post
            Generic response. I thought it would be a wet dream about Khan's uncle or something so I was curious.

Comment

Swear to god I don't have boxing related dreams too often but last night I did. Eddie Hearn announced that Kell Brook's opponent for October was going to be...Boo Boo Demetrius Andrade. I don't know why as they're in two different divisions but they were going back and forth on Twitter. Unfortunately I woke up before the fight took place. Man that was weird. Kids don't do drugs.

That's funny I had one too,those are rarities and have won all my bets before when this happens,admittedly in MMA though..it was Wlad pasting Fury and making him quit with the ref stopping it against the ropes..i could actually see Furys sweat getting knocked off him...not sure what round it was,i think towards middle,Wlad ends it with straight right snapping his head back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Generic response. I thought it would be a wet dream about Khan's uncle or something so I was curious.
                I didn't ask about your fantasies sunshine

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                That's funny I had one too,those are rarities and have won all my bets before when this happens,admittedly in MMA though..it was Wlad pasting Fury and making him quit with the ref stopping it against the ropes..i could actually see Furys sweat getting knocked off him...not sure what round it was,i think towards middle,Wlad ends it with straight right snapping his head back.
                Damn! Put some money on it

Comment

I once had a dream a few yrs ago that Tito came back and knocked out Wladimir Klitschko. Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    I once had a dream a few yrs ago that Tito came back and knocked out Wladimir Klitschko. Lmfao
                    You were actually old enough to see Tito fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X