Had the most weird dream last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I'm not 19.
    Just because you're older than someone doesn't make them a "kiddo", go work on finding my hidden youtube account hahahahahaha. Pathetic. All fun and games doe

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      This is gay? It's a well known fact that people who freely throw the term gay around are the most sexually insecure.
      A little too defensive there for my taste, kiddo. My post was obviously meant in a jokingly manner.

A little tip for ya, dont let these guys get to you too much.

Comment

Just because you're older than someone doesn't make them a "kiddo", go work on finding my hidden youtube account hahahahahaha. Pathetic. All fun and games doe
        You've got to admit it was a big coincidence that a massive Khan fan was called "shady slim" on youtube!

Comment

You've got to admit it was a big coincidence that a massive Khan fan was called "shady slim" on youtube!
          Shady slim is eminem's alias hahahahaha. There'll be countless eminem fans on the internet..

Comment

Shady slim is eminem's alias hahahhahaa
            I was listening to Eminem when you were still getting your diapers checked by your mum

I believe his alter ego is "slim shady".

However, I could be wrong.

Comment

I was listening to Eminem when you were still getting your diapers checked by your mum

I believe his alter ego is "slim shady".

However, I could be wrong.
              I used "shady slim" as a direct quotation. Of course its slim shady good try though. I saw him in Leeds only a couple of years ago. Diapers? Stop trying to be American buddy
              Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-28-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Too bad you didn't dream about Khan - Brook.

Then again, Khan growing a set of balls isn't possible, even in boxing fans' wildest dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Too bad you didn't dream about Khan - Brook.

Then again, Khan growing a set of balls isn't possible, even in boxing fans' wildest dreams.
                  You must be knew to boxing, before this Brook fiasco it'd be ridiculous questioning Khan's balls. He fought a 90% KO Maidana, he fought Garcia. He fought name vs name while your precious Brook was going life and death with world beater Carson Jones and getting rocked by Senchenko. When Khan whoops Brook round the ring next year, we'll see who's laughing.

Comment

I used "shady slim" as a direct quotation. Of course its slim shady good try though. I saw him in Leeds only a couple of years ago. Diapers? Stop trying to be American buddy
                    No you didn't, otherwise you would have used direct quotations Mr. 3rd year of biomed.

I could have said nappies, but then our foreign friends wouldn't understand.

Comment

You must be knew to boxing, before this Brook fiasco it'd be ridiculous questioning Khan's balls. He fought a 90% KO Maidana, he fought Garcia. He fought name vs name while your precious Brook was going life and death with world beater Carson Jones and getting rocked by Senchenko. When Khan whoops Brook round the ring next year, we'll see who's laughing.
                      Chistopher Nolan isn't planning on shooting 'Inception 2' next year, bro.

And yes, I'm knew to boxing, I thought you already new that.

Comment

Working...
                      X