Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Cotto-Canelo vs. Golovkin-Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
    at least canelo will beat cotto and will fight GGG
    canela is'nt smart enouh to beat cotto. and looks like that you're one of those dumbasz fans that really thinks alvared will actually fight GGG because he says that.no way is he nor will oscar allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      canela is'nt smart enouh to beat cotto. and looks like that you're one of those dumbasz fans that really thinks alvared will actually fight GGG because he says that.no way is he nor will oscar allow it.
      I'm not sure who wins between Canelo/Cotto, but I don't doubt that if Canelo wins he'll fight GGG. People were saying the same thing about Austin Trout and Erislandy Lara and he fought both of them.

Canelo is young but he's already thinking about legacy and you can tell he's striving for greatness. Not sure if he'll do it, but I respect that he's reaching for it.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        you clown canelo will beat cotto and he will fight ggg because he has real balls like a real mexican.do you have the attention span of a 2 year old?let me remind you that canelo fought trout and lara two guys everybody was saying canelo would never fight.war canelo

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
          I'm not sure who wins between Canelo/Cotto, but I don't doubt that if Canelo wins he'll fight GGG. People were saying the same thing about Austin Trout and Erislandy Lara and he fought both of them.

Canelo is young but he's already thinking about legacy and you can tell he's striving for greatness. Not sure if he'll do it, but I respect that he's reaching for it.
          exactly I just posted the same thing lol btw that idiot is a troll.

Comment

GGG will be in the mix but Diva Cotto and Alvarez will play catchweight games with GGG, especially Cotto. Cotto will avoid GGG so Im hoping Canelo wins. Fight needs to be at 160 or close to it because it the ****en middleweight title. These catchweights are making a mockery of what titles stand for.

Comment

i wonder if gbp will be able to wrangle a gimme fight for canelo after he beats cotto (if he beats cotto). it's a tough schedule to go directly from cotto to golovkin within a few months

Comment

Comment

Canelo will win this

Comment

I'm certain Canelo will KO Cotto, should be fine Cotto was getting absolutely fooled about with Austin Trout and the only guy to ever make Canelo look bad was the P4P 1 fighter in the world and Cotto certainly isn't anywhere near as good he is going to get hit and he will take a knee and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post

Reaching out for it in the great way, he is putting on great fights and not looking to stink the joint out like Floyd Mayweather, Trout or Lara.
                      A fight with GGG might be too much fire-power to deal with for Canelo but he will go out on his sword I'm sure of that which is better than some other fighters would do.

Comment

Working...
                      X