[POLL] Amir Khan vs Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Corrie Saunders

Yeah he was so good that you don't even know his name. At least you tried.
    Pedantic trolling time aka waving the white flag and bailing out.

Abraham defended his "World" title against Wilceski according to you.

Notice how you copied my "at least you tried". Stepped on the tail with that one.

Comment

• Fantastic fight. A pick-em to me at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Pedantic time aka waving the white flag and bailing out.

Abraham defended his "World" title against Wilceski according to you.

Notice how you copied my "at least you tried". Stepped on the tail with that one.
        I deliberately copied it....duh. It's called parody. Maybe you'll learn.

That was a genuine mistake which I made once, you literally kept referring to someone as Saunders and I had no idea who you were talking about. Then when I asked you to clarify, you said "Corrie Saunders"

And what's your point? Corrie Sanders was a golfer

You're not actually making a point here.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The odds reflect the actual opinion of who will win, not NSB trolls on polls.
          Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          I didn't have the numbers, but could've sworn he's pretty much been the favourite every time.
          Again just shows how highly Khan is rated amongst actual experts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Or how overrated he was

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              The advantage of the betting oddses is that they aren't really affected by the popularity of a fighter or the unpopularity of the fighter. Like Mayweather vs Pacquiao. The disadvantage of it that they almost every time favour the "bigger name" hence there's a good chance that Khan would be the betting favourite against Porter based on only that Khan is much more well known but I think this actual poll isn't hating but many people think what I said, namely that Porter's style is a nightmare to Khan.

Comment

• While it seems like an intriguing match, I really don't see where Kahn does well here. Kahn doesn't have the strength and confidence to fight Porter the way Brook did. He'll be so concerned about his chin that he won't be able to stifle Shawn's heavy offense. Not to mention what happens if Porter connects cleanly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I deliberately copied it....duh. It's called parody. Maybe you'll learn.

That was a genuine mistake which I made once, you literally kept referring to someone as Saunders and I had no idea who you were talking about. Then when I asked you to clarify, you said "Corrie Saunders"

And what's your point? Corrie Sanders was a golfer

You're not actually making a point here.
                  Lotta big men take up boxing very late, Jennings started in his mis 20s and within 4-5 years was boxing Wlad. Size alone takes you far in HW boxing. Look at Valuev who himself started at age 20. Clutching for straws.

How the hell were they "early" losses when it came in Pac's 28th (3rd defense) and Wlad's 42nd (6th defense) bout, both for World titles?

That was of course before your "i hate Khan" gimmick.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 07-27-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• I don't particularly rate Porter but stylistically he is a bad matchup for Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      Lotta big men take up boxing very late, Jennings started in his mis 20s and within 4-5 years was boxing Wlad. Size alone takes you far in HW boxing. Look at Valuev who himself started at age 20. Clutching for straws.

How the hell were they "early" losses when it came in Pac's 28th (3rd defense) and Wlad's 42nd (6th defense) bout, both for World titles?

That was of course before your "i hate Khan" gimmick.
                      Valuev was **** too.

Again....what is your point here? Just rambling to keep yourself from breaking down again?

Comment

Working...
                      X