No announcement yet.

Best Fight You've Been To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch v Bute for me.

Unreal atmosphere in Nottingham helped by the following Bute had. Froch was considered a considerate underdog, at the end of his career if he lost and he went out and smashed the undefeated champion to pieces and elevated himself to the heights he's since enjoyed.

Comment

Bradley vs provodnikov in the stub hub center ... while working on press row it was awesome the energy in the venue was unbelievable at the end of the fight even the press failed to stay sitting down on their seats favorite fight to this point....

Comment

Mayweather vs Cotto
        Mares vs Ponce on the Mayweather/Guerrero undercard
        Juanma vs Vargas on the Canelo/Lara undercard
        Barthelemy vs Usmanee

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Baby Bull Diaz in Houstone

Comment

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
            Mayweather vs Cotto
            Mares vs Ponce on the Mayweather/Guerrero undercard
            Juanma vs Vargas on the Canelo/Lara undercard
            Barthelemy vs Usmanee
            I hope you get to witness Berto's shoulder roll live one day. One for the bucket list.

Comment

Mayweather vs Canelo the buzz was crazy for that fight biggest fight I been too.

Khan vs Peterson was funny because it was standing room only (hated it) but that ment people getting up and just roaming around so drunk khan fans were going around harrasing people and the DC crowd chanting them back.

It crazy how the crowd was 50/50 in dc Lamonts own back yard but it made it Electric.

Comment

none only locals

Comment

Vazquez Marquez III. high energy throughout. Found out immediately after my friend and his wife were there too.

Comment

Rios Alvarado 1

Comment

Maidana vs Broner, incredible atmosphere, only fight I have been to as well but I hope I can redemy that.

Comment

Working...
                      X