No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs. Cesar Cuenca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs. Cesar Cuenca

I think this should be Crawford's next fight.

Cuenca could give him some trouble with his awkwardness and hand speed.

I'd have no problem with that at all but I think Cuenca might need one more fight to kind of boost his profile a little. And I don't think he beats TC, but I think he definitely could give him some problems and a decent fight to watch.

Comment

Interesting fight. I actually like it. Dont think Cuenca can win but he wont be easy

Comment

Cuenca's good but Ik Yang is not a good measuring stick. Crawford most likely wins a decision.

Comment

A 34 year old undefeated fighter who is ranked 10th in the world and has a 4% KO ratio. The guy apparently has almost no power. Crawford can box and punch and should have no trouble beating this guy. Any excitement will have to come from Crawford. There must be better fights out there for Crawford.

Comment

Crawford would be #49

140 belongs to El Distinto

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              A 34 year old undefeated fighter who is ranked 10th in the world and has a 4% KO ratio. The guy apparently has almost no power. Crawford can box and punch and should have no trouble beating this guy. Any excitement will have to come from Crawford. There must be better fights out there for Crawford.
              Did you watch the Ik Yang fight? His record doesn't tell the full story, his power is like Tim Bradley's looks solid enough but doesn't get Ko's.

Comment

Crawford better not fall asleep with that guy..

Crawford vs Herrrara

Cuenca vs Khabib Allakhverdiev

^ on the same night winner fight each other later

Comment

Cuenca has got to be the lightest punching boxer off all time!

Comment

I would be OK with that match up but NO FUKING WAY does HBO allow Cesar Cuenca on their Network, that will NEVER HAPPEN! If Crawford was to fight Cuenca it would likely be on TruTV

Comment

Working...
                    X