Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Thurman, then winner fights Floyd in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    What part of Floyd saying he's hanging 'em up after his next fight is hard to understand? Additionally, Khan, Thurman & Brook should've fought one of the other two earlier this year instead of dicking around with the sub par opponents they decided to fight.
    The part that it's not set in stone.

Comment

I voted yes. The winner of that fight would be a reasonable fight for Mayweather. Khan hasn't ever fought a guy as good as Thurman. It seems unlike Khan to take a fight with Thurman. If he does fight Thurman and wins I'd like to see him get a fight with Mayweather. As always Mayweather decides and he said Berto would be his last fight. Nobody would be surprised if Floyd continues to fight after the Berto fight.

Comment

Khan should beat Thurman at the end of this year..and then have a huge summer fight with kell Brook...beat him, become a unified a champion at Welterweight and then Fight Floyd Mayweather in a super fight.

Comment

Nope. I just wanna see the fraud go away.

He Aint shht. I rather see the winner fight
          Cotto

Comment

Even with Pacquiao out of the picture those two aren't even the 2nd and 3rd best welters.

I'll take Bradley-Brook IBF-WBO unification, for Floyd and the 4 belt Undisputed Championship in May.
            Last edited by Moop; 07-23-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

That is a good fight for both guys and the winner will actually have the biggest consideration to get Floyd if this actually does happen

Comment

If Khan beats Thurman, people will just say KT is a bum

and if Thurman beats Khan, they will say the same

and make excuses to why Floyd shouldnt fight the winner

Comment

Working...
                X