Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tom Loeffler Accidentally Reveal GGG's Next Opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Tom Loeffler Accidentally Reveal GGG's Next Opponent?

Go to 4:55 in the video and you hear Tom accidently mention "Canada"? Or did he just say "cannot"? Dun dun dun...

http://youtu.be/NY86FOlmxBM

I've heard that GB are considering throwing Lemieux in with GGG as they feel Potential Mandatory Tureano Johnson is a serious threat So they may go straight to Golovkin. Two of my favourite fighters, GGG should be the favourite and I fancy him to win but nonetheless a great fight.
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-22-2015, 05:19 PM.

He says October in the States in the video.....

Comment

If he mentioned Canada, then it's most-likely French Canadian Lemieux. Montrealers love boxing and contact sports in general.

This would be huge for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        If he mentioned Canada, then it's most-likely French Canadian Lemieux. Montrealers love boxing and contact sports in general.

This would be huge for both fighters.
        The atmosphere at Lemieux-N'Dam was phenomenal

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He says October in the States in the video.....
          The fact he's even thinking about Canada in some way or another hints at Lemieux.

Comment

It's the best option at middleweight due to canelo and cotto being tied up. People will complain though about him fighting the fourth best guy.

Comment

Great action fight. I would love to see Lemieux stun the world and stop Golovkin, but I'm pretty confident in GGG and his skillset. He is elite even though he doesn't have an elite scalp on his resume. He's an excellent technician with heavy hands. If he avoids Lemieux's left hook, he probably batters him and stops him late. Hope this gets made!

Comment

If these are Haymon's boys the marination would last for ten years.

Comment

he also says, "..if we pull it out"

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    It's the best option at middleweight due to canelo and cotto being tied up. People will complain though about him fighting the fourth best guy.
                    Yup. The threads on here after a GGG fight are great.

Comment

Working...
                    X