Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Gennady Golovkin Roadblocked Over Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
    For real! 100% truth.
    Not a Pac fan, you idiot. There are more than just Floyd and Pac fans in the boxing world. Some of us actually follow the SPORT and not two past their best before date fighters who should both retire.

Comment

• * Cotto got shafted by Pacquiao, at catchweight, for his welterweight title
      * Cotto heard that Golovkin offered to drop to 154 for Mayweather
      * Cotto knows that Golovkin demanded a catchweight for Ward

If Golovkin wants to fight Miguel Cotto..... then he will be doing a lot of extra roadwork, eating a lot of lettuce, and spending a lot of time in the sauna..... and I cant wait to hear you Golovkids crying about that

" a-side doe "

Comment

• run Gennady, run.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          GGG would have fought Froch and Chavez Jr (what a joke of a fighter!) at 168 but not Andre Ward?

Very unmanly of Golovkin. This is not a good look for him.
          It's a recipe that other fighters have used. (Fighting one fighter at the full weight, and others at a catchweight)

Why should GGG be held to different standards? I don't expect a justified response

After all, any publicity is good publicity, at least in America

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
            It's a recipe that other fighters have used. (Fighting one fighter at the full weight, and others at a catchweight)

Why should GGG be held to different standards? I don't expect a justified response

After all, any publicity is good publicity, at least in America
            Every American thinks Ducklovkin is a coward. That b*tchboy has lost any ounce of respect he had left. He is a joke in my country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Every American thinks Ducklovkin is a coward. That b*tchboy has lost any ounce of respect he had left. He is a joke in my country.
              Any proof or evidence at all for your claim?

Comment

Just feelings of bitterness and distraught.

Comment

Yes, the only fans Golovkin has are Euros and Mexicans. Euros and Mexicans also happen to be the dumbest boxing fans alive. Americans are intelligent and understand the intracicies of the sport.

99% of Americans think this fight is a sham. We just want Golovkin to either find his balls or retire. Pretending that GGG-Maple Leaf does better PPV numbers than Ward-GGG exposes how much of a scared cowardly b*tchboy Golovkin really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Yes, the only fans Golovkin has are Euros and Mexicans. Euros and Mexicans also happen to be the dumbest boxing fans alive. Americans are intelligent and understand the intracicies of the sport.

99% of Americans think this fight is a sham. We just want Golovkin to either find his balls or retire. Pretending that GGG-Maple Leaf does better PPV numbers than Ward-GGG exposes how much of a scared cowardly b*tchboy Golovkin really is.
                    On behalf of some Americans, intricacies is not spelled intracicies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      On behalf of some Americans, intricacies is not spelled intracicies.
                      You got me b*tchboy!

Comment

Working...
                      X