No announcement yet.

Andre ward says he's ready and available to fight gennnady golovkin:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    So he's saying Golovkin can't dictate anything, despite Ward being the less popular B-side who's drawing 300k viewers on free TV.

He's being nothing but a diva as usual, has to have his own way, his own ref, in his own town.

This is the same guy who says the media is pushing the fight into the future, yet he had his trainer say Ward needed 2-3 tuneups before a Golovkin fight?

He LITERALLY just said he wants the fight RIGHT NOW? Are you an ignoramus or because this goes against all the hate you've been spewing that you want to act like that wasn't just said?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      This fight needs to get made... Just let ward be the B-side
      You see that happening?

Comment

So he's saying Golovkin can't dictate anything, despite Ward being the less popular B-side who's drawing 300k viewers on free TV.

He's being nothing but a diva as usual, has to have his own way, his own ref, in his own town.

What a diva taking such a reasonable stance!
        Originally posted by Andre Ward
        "I'm ready and I think if everybody comes to the table with a clear head and nobody is trying to dictate;

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          He LITERALLY just said he wants the fight RIGHT NOW? Are you an ignoramus or because this goes against all the hate you've been spewing that you want to act like that wasn't just said?
          No, he said he isn't going to let Golovkin dictate anything. Does that sound like someone who wants the fight?

You're an idiot, I love it how you casually breeze by the the contradictions that I posted from Ward and his camp.

Comment

Who's Andre Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              What a diva taking such a reasonable stance!
              You mean the same reasonable stance he has to making everyone fight in Oakland with his hometown ref? He's the B side, he just can't admit it.
              Last edited by T18Z; 07-20-2015, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                You see that happening?
                No....

It should be 50/50... At 168... But not in Oakland, preferable in NYC or Vegas

Ward comes out last

Says Golovkin-ward on fight posters

Wards title are on the line

Comment

How is not allowing the A side to dictate anything being reasonable? Use your brain, maybe?
                  Have you ever considered the fact that Ward doesn't acknowledge GGG as the A side?

Comment

I don't think it is going to happen now. I don't see Golovkin bettering his offer of 164 for another year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                      Have you ever considered the fact that Ward doesn't acknowledge GGG as the A side?
                      Have you considered that nobody cares what Ward thinks? Just because he doesn't wanna believe it doesn't make it not true.

Comment

Working...
                      X