Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious to see if Charles Martin is ready to step it up!!

Comment

• Let's see if Eddie Murphy with dreads can actually get a decision over Glazkov

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Lol mauro looks weird
        got a little money and picked up a hair piece

Comment

• Fury is in the house to watch some soon-to-be paper champs fight for his stripped title like dogs eating scraps from the masters table.

Comment

• TBH I don't think Charles Martin is a very skilled or intelligent fighter, but he has a lot of hunger and I believe he can pull this off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Time for some boxing!! Just came from a buddies house watching football where I ran into a dumb casual boxing fan. I swear, I hate when people try to talk boxing when they know absolutely nothing about it
              What did he say? did he drop some boxing knowledge on you and put you on the back foot? Share your story with us.

Comment

• Chumps don't forget to do your sho streaks. Guess the reset it for 2016

Comment

• Let's go......

Comment

• Martin's going to have to take some damage to get the job done. Better if he can take Glazkov out as early as possible. Sloppy fighter, but good power.

Comment

• The sky sports coverage is piss poor. To sum it up, they won't shut the **** up about Anthony Joshua and how he'll do against the 4 fighters fighting tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X